meme4u.com

*Shab-e-Miraaj Mubarak Everyone!* (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 15

-Hina-

IF-Rockerz

-Hina-

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

Weee. Beautiful post :D

Very well written & Gorgeous banners Day Dreaming

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Shab-e-Miraaj Mubarak Everyone!* (Page 14)" in meme4u.com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hukshila

IF-Rockerz

hukshila

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Well, the TM refused to edit the correct info just that it will come down from GA is not a logic to keep spreading the wrong info after getting the correct one n this is not about a show or any actor so i can't let it go like this. Info regarding any religion is a very sensitive issue so this logic can't be accepted either that the info has been taken from google as there are many fake websites which gives wrong info, just coz of this issue i had to PM every one n it took 2 hours as my hourly PM sending limit was over.

I suggest TM please correct the info so the new visitors of the page may not get the wrong info n i m also going to ask the modes to take care for the issue.

NO offense to any one here please info regarding any religion must be posted about complete verification and the authentic one. I m not only an islamic studies student but also a student of comparative religion n while quoting a single word about any religion i confirm the reference for sure before telling it to any one coz there may be serious issues after that

Edited by hukshila - 01 July 2011 at 2:39pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SaDDaM..SweetSammy-Yamini-Siddhi_-------Thabassum-Masooma Bukhari

Rabz_14

IF-Sizzlerz

Rabz_14

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Its nice  2 see So many Non- Muslims Loving the Incident too Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hukshila-Thabassum-Masooma Bukhari

maaniqra

IF-Sizzlerz

maaniqra

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

ana.khan

Goldie

ana.khan

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
luveddd disss posttt...
thanku so muchh...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Thabassum-

------

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

akeliye

akeliye

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
As salam alikum

Like one of the other posters, I too wanted to say that  although there is no doubt that the Isra' and Mi'raaj (the Prophet's Night Journey and Ascent into heaven) are two great signs of Allaah which point to the truthfulness of the His Messenger Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and the greatness of his status before Allaah,  the celebration held by some people on the 27th of Rajab for the night of the Mi'rj is an innovation  and there is nothing in the saheeh ahaadeeth to indicate that it is in Rajab or in any other month. Everything that has been narrated concerning a specific date for these events cannot be proven to have come from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) according to the scholars of hadeeth.

So basically It is not even known for sure that it the 27th of Rajab is the night of Mi'rj, and even if it was, we are not allowed to hold a celebration in its honor, because the Prophet (peace be upon him) never celebrated it, nor did his caliphs or his companions. Had it been good and lawful, they would have done it long before us.

Celebrating this day is wrong as it  also goes against the ahaadeeth of the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) which warn against innovation (bid'ah)

Also I just want to say that the information that I have just posted is taken from well known Islamic websites that are good sources of information based on the Quran and Sunnah. So I would like to say to the person who posted this topic, please before posting such topics do more research and find out if the sources you are getting the information from are authentic or not. These matters are not to be taken lightly. So please make changes in the original post or take any action necessary to clear the misconceptions

I dont know if IF removes the external link or not but if anyone wants the website I got the information from then please PM me. InshAllah I will give it to you,

As salam alaikum

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hukshila-------Thabassum-

xPrinceAyaanx

xPrinceAyaanx

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
nice post shab e miraj mubarik every1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top