*Shab-e-Miraaj Mubarak Everyone!* - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Thankyou so much for making such a beautiful post and reminding us of how important and auspicious this is. May Allah bless you. Amen. 😊
thanx for the post buddy
and i alos wish all of 
shab-e-miraj
mubarak ho
Thanks, This is a beautiful post❤️
Shab-e-Miraaj to everyone🤗
Originally posted by Sano88

SHAB-E-MIRAAJ MUBARAK EVERYONE!

Information for those who aren't aware of this auspicious day.

Shab-i-Miraj means the night of Ascent. It is the blessed night when the Holy Prophet of Islam was spiritually transported to heaven and he reached a high stage of nearness to God Almighty which is beyond ordinary human comprehension. The Ascent took place on 27th day or Rajab, 2 years before Hijra. The journey was not with a physical body but was a vision of the highest type. On the way the Holy Prophet, peace be upon him, met Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and some other Prophets. The purpose of the Ascent was to confirm the high status of the Prophet of Islam, a position which all Muslims believe, is impossible to attain by any other human being. It is related that even Gabriel, the Angel who was accompanying the Holy Prophet remarked at one stage, 'I am forced to stop here. I cannot go any further, but you O Messenger of peace and friend of the Master of the worlds, continue your glorious ascent.'

It is also related that the Holy Prophet continued his journey until he reached very close to the Throne of God Almighty and attained the utmost nearness to Him. After having drunk fully at the Divine fountain of spiritual knowledge he came down to impart the knowledge to mankind.

It was on this journey, that five daily prayers were made obligatory upon Muslims.

Made some pngs!

You can use them if you like :)

Remember me in your prayers :) 🤗
Sano thank you for posting this thread...
Shab-e-Miraaj  mubarak to everybody..
very soon we will celebrate shab-e-Baraat...
God bless u..my dear...🤗

Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago
Thanks for the post
Shab e miraj mubarak to everyone
Awesome post Sano!
Shab-e-miraaj Mubarak!
Love the text sigs Sano!
Thanks alot for the post Sano88.
Shab-e Miraaj mubarak to you and all at IF.
Awesome post Sano!
Shab-e-miraaj Mubarak!
Love the text sigs Sano!
SHAB-E- MIRAAJ 

MUBARAK HO 

@sano88 - thank u 4 opening the post ...
:)
Mubarak mubarak to everyone! 🤗