I hope Karthik and Priya stay gold

RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
In todays episode Ram's mother and the brother were talking about how getting Nuts married to Karthik would mean she can control Karthiks home and Priya marrying Ram would mean she'd just be a servant woman.  I hope after marriage the brother and sister stay gold and never let Ram's mother boss them around.  I really love the relationship between Priya and Karthik and I hope I continues to grow and I hope they hold a united front.  They are intelligent and good people and I hope they both prove that they wont be pushed around. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Heyy Karishma! SO good to see you here, first of all. Second, I completely agree with you. I love the subtlety of Priya and Kartik's bond, and I hope not only that they hold their own once they're married, but also that they continue to interact with each other too, since different houses will mean an intrinsic division and distance at least in the physical sense. 😳
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I feel karthik wont into thier traps but Priya might for initially. As it would be all new to her, so might not realise thier real motive. But with time am sure she would deal with the Mama n SaasuMaa😆
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I really love d bro sister bondin..i hope they hav more interaction in future..but niharika s so evil dont kw hw she ll treat priya..bt i think priya wik deal with her..
wida thumbnail
hope so as well
i dont want karthik to changee :(
wanna ee them  satying theirself
and that rams mom cant do anythign ro change them or boss around
Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think initially there will be some friction but both Priya and Kartik are very sensible and they will figure it out. Eventually Niharika's tricks and scheming will be out in public. My thing  right now is that Miss Bhuvaneshwar thinks that Niharika wants to get Ram and Ayeesha married I hope they dont drag it.
pixienasrin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree too but I dont understand what is it with Rams mother though?
macarons thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Love the bond between Karthik and Priya.. I also admire the relationship between Priya and her father.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Karthik is a sweet guy
I am worried how he will control Natasha

I would be happy if he has the same qualities as Priya for the longest time
MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Preeti-

I feel karthik wont into thier traps but Priya might for initially. As it would be all new to her, so might not realise thier real motive. But with time am sure she would deal with the Mama n SaasuMaa😆

mammu aur maatey ko she will phatofy like parvati 🤣 oh lord..help the vamp...😆 but kya yaar...vamp was rocking in sallu's film ready👏