Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

RandomSquared

IF-Sizzlerz

RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
In todays episode Ram's mother and the brother were talking about how getting Nuts married to Karthik would mean she can control Karthiks home and Priya marrying Ram would mean she'd just be a servant woman.  I hope after marriage the brother and sister stay gold and never let Ram's mother boss them around.  I really love the relationship between Priya and Karthik and I hope I continues to grow and I hope they hold a united front.  They are intelligent and good people and I hope they both prove that they wont be pushed around. 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalcurry-sistah-Swetha-shamma92Gauri22Naina007kuttapupushpianizorSakshi_Deewani-.nandini.--Preeti-Slov_perfringesrani-luckiwidaHowlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I hope Karthik and Priya stay gold" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Heyy Karishma! SO good to see you here, first of all. Second, I completely agree with you. I love the subtlety of Priya and Kartik's bond, and I hope not only that they hold their own once they're married, but also that they continue to interact with each other too, since different houses will mean an intrinsic division and distance at least in the physical sense. Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalanizor

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
I feel karthik wont into thier traps but Priya might for initially. As it would be all new to her, so might not realise thier real motive. But with time am sure she would deal with the Mama n SaasuMaaLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-anizor-.nandini.-

mythili2

IF-Rockerz

mythili2

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
I really love d bro sister bondin..i hope they hav more interaction in future..but niharika s so evil dont kw hw she ll treat priya..bt i think priya wik deal with her..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor

wida

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Nikita99

Goldie

Nikita99

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
I think initially there will be some friction but both Priya and Kartik are very sensible and they will figure it out. Eventually Niharika's tricks and scheming will be out in public. My thing  right now is that Miss Bhuvaneshwar thinks that Niharika wants to get Ram and Ayeesha married I hope they dont drag it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-.nandini.-

pixienasrin

Goldie

pixienasrin

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
i agree too but I dont understand what is it with Rams mother though?

macarons

macarons

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Love the bond between Karthik and Priya.. I also admire the relationship between Priya and her father.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.