Bade Acche Laggte Hai

TOI: Blame it on the fried chicken (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

SuganthiS

Goldie

SuganthiS

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

Ram seems to have lost some weight compared to the initial episodes. And I'm sure the way Priya is teasing Ram on the "weight"  issue, we will have some Ram-Priya scenes based on this.

Its the media's favourite topic to talk about Ram. Ram also sometimes gives some tongue-in-cheek answers to them when they keep talking/asking about the weight issue.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya23.AbhiAniavivakirkshanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Blame it on the fried chicken (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suwas

IF-Dazzler

suwas

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
I doubt if this is true...hope its not

Ram needs to watch what he is eating not because he owes it to the audience but he owes it himself & his family...I think taking care of yourself is one way of showing your love to your family.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya23.tintinyshanti05

howzzat

IF-Sizzlerz

howzzat

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
What's wrong with him? KFC all the time? He's acting really dumb

_NiShI_

IF-Rockerz

_NiShI_

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
thanks 4 d artical

mrin0709

Goldie

mrin0709

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Well i feel he is cute... but, i also admire the way Sakshi Tanwar has maintained herself . She has changed for good from Parvati bhabi to Priya...Smile

tintiny

IF-Dazzler

tintiny

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suwas

I doubt if this is true...hope its not

Ram needs to watch what he is eating not because he owes it to the audience but he owes it himself & his family...I think taking care of yourself is one way of showing your love to your family.

I agree with Dipti, we all have our faults but controlling it and overcoming is a big challenge which we have to take for our family...regarding talent...yes Janta is Janardhan no doubt but size has no relations with talent

pixienasrin

Goldie

pixienasrin

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged

any1 can have a food preference, why to be so harsh on RK

DiorRouge.

Viewbie

DiorRouge.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
HAHA this is such a sweet article!

Ram is cute even if he is over-weight.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.