Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

vijisridhar

Goldie

vijisridhar

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
hello all

I have been following shanti nilayam from the beginning. But, I dont' know many actors real names, but have also seen them in other serials. for example what is the name of actor playing CFO to shanti nilayam, the actors who plays Dr. Naren, Ezhilarasi, mahalaxmi/haseena, GDP, her friend, etc.

It would be nice, if somebody can make a list of all the actors names and what part they are playing. I know only Rajesh vaidya, kuyili and rathi.

thank you,
viji sridhar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "shanti nilayam actors / actresses" in Shanthi Nilayam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aishu55

Aishu55

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Yeah even am following SN..right from the start very intresting serial with lots of turns..but duno the actors real names..konica really acts well..even prem wanna know their real names... 

pattuppudavai

pattuppudavai

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
PK- Sakshi Shiva

Vidhya- Priya
Lawyer Kavita- Yuvasri

Mahalakshmi- Sangita
GDP- Shilpa

Rathi's mum- Shanti Williams
DIL Shyamala- Srividhya

Naren's parents- Rajasekar and Sathyapriya

Ezhil's sis- Aiswarya

Kasi- Sairam
wife- Nagalakshmi
SIL- Usha

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aishu55ssmily_faceatinaeljayeclat

pattuppudavai

pattuppudavai

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
GDP's friend- Akila

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sneha_vijayeljayeclat

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Thanks for the info, pattupudavai!  Welcome to this section, Viji and aishu!  Since you have been following this serial, why don't you also visit the updates thread and give us your comments and participate in the discussions (??!!!) there?  I was beginning to wonder if we were updating just for us updaters and pattupudavai, I am glad to see that there are others also who are following this.  it would be a big boost to all the updaters if you also started giving comments about the serial and the way it is going and your thoughts on how and why some incidents happen or didn't happen and how some characters reacted or didn't react, etc., you get my drift, I hope!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aishu55pattuppudavaisneha_vijayatinasrimaeclat

sneha_vijay

IF-Dazzler

sneha_vijay

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
is this serial is a dubbing  of the hindi serial ...

Aishu55

Aishu55

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
pattuppudavai thanks a lot  Smile 4 ur reply very useful info... "eljay" i hav been watchg this serial right from the strat without missing a single episode Thumbs Up...i don't think this is a hindi serial remake or dubbing bcos KB always prefer a distinct choice..he never copies or do remakes...yest the serial had a gr8 twist Shocked with rathi and Naren gettin register marriage...but 1 tg i wonder Confused is abt the GDP how did she get the tape wch has been stolen from the hospital...y didn't tey say clear cut abt this matter in the serial...??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ssmily_facepattuppudavaisneha_vijayatina

pattuppudavai

pattuppudavai

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
I'm not sure about them:

Kuyili's younger daughter- Dhanalakshmi
son in law- Ravichandran

Naren- Aneesh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aishu55ssmily_facesneha_vijay

Post Reply New Post