Bade Acche Laggte Hai

aayeshas heart never breaks??

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
aayeshas heart never breaks??

in yesterdays episode when priya sagai breaks every one is crying-shipra ,priyas father,karthik,natasha etc.

but now with mistaken rishta ,when aayesha comes to know its not her rishta,but it is for priya,will not her heart break??will family members also unhappy and crying for her??

will priya able to marry ram when she see aayesha sad??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShaiqMadiha thumbnail
Wat goin nw wit dis news is dat hapning k Priya n Rams engagemnt is happin..
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 What a horrible twist! Ayesha should say that she doesn't want to marry this old guy.
pixienasrin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think sh will never agree for it in the first place:)
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she agreed and now her heart will going to break.will priya able to digest that aayesha is sad?
macarons thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agree with Bakwaas100. 

I thought she would never agree but surprisingly she did cause of the money. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode.
ShaiqMadiha thumbnail
shee so bad Ayesha agreed to marry Ram?  hw bad dey r showin re..plz stop it..n bring d story onlin..cnt see al dis crap yaar..
dharad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
May want to ask miss Kapur, this is her stupid serial, I know she would be playing all this ghis-pita tricks. Why can't she do something intellignet or at least be real. My dauther gets most irritated when I make comments, but I really think, she is responsible for tarnishing the young minds through such serials. All her serials are about wrong individuals marry,separate, re-marry, marry their friends and their dusmans and thier dusmans cousins. I do not know if she even knows the meaning of fidelity or Bhartiya sanskriti.
I mean no offence to all ekta serial lovers, but honestly her shows are beyound reasons. I went to India last year and was aghast seeing the youth behavior there. My children have grown up here in the US and they were ashamed too. A a lot of credit goes to what is shown on television these days.
yllscin thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I knew she would agree to marry ram... remember she once said she just wants a suger daddy... a rich husband... it doesnt matter if he is too old or ugly.. so yeah... i think Ram's mom is going to a bit surprised when she finds out that Shipra mistook her marriage proposal to Priya for her second daugther... hehehe... lol cant wait to watch all the tamasha... 
yllscin thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG!!! wait till ram finds out that Shipra was thinking about her second daughter for him instead of Priya... 😆 hahaha!! AND SHE SAID YES!!!

that man is going to have a stroke.. Edited by yllscin - 12 years ago