Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
aayeshas heart never breaks??

in yesterdays episode when priya sagai breaks every one is crying-shipra ,priyas father,karthik,natasha etc.

but now with mistaken rishta ,when aayesha comes to know its not her rishta,but it is for priya,will not her heart break??will family members also unhappy and crying for her??

will priya able to marry ram when she see aayesha sad??

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nirleppannuridhithakurMefromNJamieeanizorChitrathanavivakirkSuchi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "aayeshas heart never breaks??" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShaiqMadiha

ShaiqMadiha

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Wat goin nw wit dis news is dat hapning k Priya n Rams engagemnt is happin..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakur

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaiqMadihahamzanuhawida

pixienasrin

Goldie

pixienasrin

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
i think sh will never agree for it in the first place:)

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
she agreed and now her heart will going to break.will priya able to digest that aayesha is sad?

macarons

macarons

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Agree with Bakwaas100. 

I thought she would never agree but surprisingly she did cause of the money. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode.

ShaiqMadiha

ShaiqMadiha

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
shee so bad Ayesha agreed to marry Ram?  hw bad dey r showin re..plz stop it..n bring d story onlin..cnt see al dis crap yaar..

dharad

Groupbie

dharad

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
May want to ask miss Kapur, this is her stupid serial, I know she would be playing all this ghis-pita tricks. Why can't she do something intellignet or at least be real. My dauther gets most irritated when I make comments, but I really think, she is responsible for tarnishing the young minds through such serials. All her serials are about wrong individuals marry,separate, re-marry, marry their friends and their dusmans and thier dusmans cousins. I do not know if she even knows the meaning of fidelity or Bhartiya sanskriti.
I mean no offence to all ekta serial lovers, but honestly her shows are beyound reasons. I went to India last year and was aghast seeing the youth behavior there. My children have grown up here in the US and they were ashamed too. A a lot of credit goes to what is shown on television these days.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniidunnoKai.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.