Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
WAH WHA thalia kya fighting tha, mind blowingLOLLOLLOL The overacting fighthing was acted out really well, in the sense that it was totallu unbelievable that is.  I cant believe the others didnt clock on how fake it look, i guess their concentration was still elsewhereLOL no need to mention were we are all pretty sure about thatLOL . Nilesh sometimes goes a bit far i dont think his comment today was needed, i didnt find that comment funny to be honest, in reality if someone said that to you your face would impact the other persons fist for sure.

RDX ka dimag bohot chaalu hain, the way he is almost forcing the girls and boys to work together was great, he knows that above all they all want to do the footloose competition so he is almost holding them to ransom on that.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*Arsha85..-Chabhilal-..surbhi_005-Aicha-radt--sunshine--yipeesweetshineZaYaHolicwidaNikki_TitliSaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Acting or Overacting?" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

radt

IF-Rockerz

radt

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
I must say!Wink
I was totallyROFL
But guess Swayum did act really well to show that it was a fake fight...Thumbs Up
Swayum...Blushing and...Day Dreaming and...Cool
ROFL
But seriously, for me D3 is re-gaining its flavour!
Cannt wait for tomorrowDancing

RDX...Evil SmileLOL
Bus ab gun point par kaam karwana hi baaki thaROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggilove--sunshine--widaNikki_Titli

Tabzy

IF-Dazzler

Tabzy

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

d whole scene ws really funnnyyyLOL..

i luvd d part wen swayum 4gets a line... den vicky says 'tu majnu gajnu ho gaya hai kya?...'ROFL... den nilesh corrects him 'u mean gajjni nah?..'ROFL..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

surbhi_005radt--sunshine--sweetshinewidaNikki_Titli

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tabzy

d whole scene ws really funnnyyyLOL..

i luvd d part wen swayum 4gets a line... den vicky says 'tu majnu gajnu ho gaya hai kya?...'ROFL... den nilesh corrects him 'u mean gajjni nah?..'ROFL..

i burst out on that comment (my brother gave me weird looks at this point) Vicky and Nilesh are too good, together they are unstoppable, the way the finish of each other words and know what the other is trying to convey, they are two peas in a pod LOLLOL

Originally posted by radt

I must say!Wink
I was totallyROFL
But guess Swayum did act really well to show that it was a fake fight...Thumbs Up
Swayum...Blushing and...Day Dreaming and...Cool
ROFL
But seriously, for me D3 is re-gaining its flavour!
Cannt wait for tomorrowDancing

RDX...Evil SmileLOL
Bus ab gun point par kaam karwana hi baaki thaROFL

and you know what i wouldnt put it past it with this serial, its getting better and better, so much more enjoyable then the usual rhona dhona saas bahu serial, its a breath or fresh airLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

radt--sunshine--sweetshinewidaNikki_Titli

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLSwaym nd Rey ka fake acting was super duper hitLOLLOL...dey both r jus tooo adorableEmbarrassed
nd Vicky nd Nilesh ka comedy circus is out of dis worldROFLROFL...d only world dey live in is deir 'V' worldLOLLOL...but seriusly totally cracked up wid deir backgrd song to d ffake fight 'parda hai parda'ROFLROFL
me tho luving RDX like nehaWink...kya pyaar se dhamki di sab line mein aagayeLOL...lolz it was gud to c all d girls talking widout insulting each otherLOL
nd finally dis serial is d...BEST nd MOST HATKE serialThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radtNikki_Titli

neetusidhu

Goldie

neetusidhu

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
goddamn hilarious...swayam was too good...loved him to the core...complete overacting...

pixienasrin

Goldie

pixienasrin

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
me loved the song parda and the comment on ghajni...
and oh mah swayam<3
best fake fight
and a very uninnovative but funny place to place those sheets of dialog...lolz

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
swayum and rey's acting or fake fight was really hilarious and was too good and yes tht was strange tht ppl ddnt guess it but its ok aftrall its drama everything cnt be taken from reality

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.