Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

suhani.cipamisa

IF-Rockerz

suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
(Hi everyone. This is just a visit from me Smile Quite busy... Smile @Vis and @Bhavi-- congrats for runner-up and winner awards respectively! Sorry I cudnt kp in touch! @Shagz- I hope Bhavi had passed my mesg to u! Sorry for being away!)

(Anyways... Just another poll from me...Big smile Lolzz)Wink

Hmm okay... This is non-cid poll...

You are in a city of your choice. You feel lonely, as you are new there. Depressed, one fine day you go to a place where you always find peace of mind. There you come across a friend you have not met for 15 years atleast. 
She/he has changed a lot. You both had separated after a big fight or some sad situation.
You both sit down and have a long long discussion, full of resentment and at the same time willing to make up with each other.
Suddenly you learn that your friend is in a deep trouble. You dont want to get involved, yet you feel for her/him.
What do you do?

Sorry for such an OTT boring topic! But I need your replies plz! (No not personally but because I am on a proj.)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hello everyone! A poll from Suhaani :)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I chose the 2nd option. Smile

I feel, whatever be the reason, he/she was once a friend of mine... and more while he/she is in trouble, all that is more important is the trouble that he/she is facing. I will ask him/her about it.. if he/she feels comfortable to share it with me ( even he/she can be hesitant), i will try to do as much as i can. For sometime, i would be ready to leave the past behind and rather help him/her in the present Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debasree04

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
I also choose the second option & the same reason behind it as Shagnika said...I also think so becoz past is past & we cant live in the past...we live in the present & also in the future...so I will help him/her as much as possible for me...

dayakhtar

Goldie

dayakhtar

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
chose 2nd option... bcz she was once a frnd of mine...

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
First of all, please also wish Nanda who is joint first runner up.

You say that the person has had a big fight with me 15 years  back. That's something to consider. The person may not be willing to talk to me at all in the first place. If that's the case, I wouldn't want to poke my nose into his/her affairs.

But if the person is willing to really sit down and talk, I'll be more than willing to bury whatever happened in the last 15 years and try to help him/her out, provided s/he wants me to. I'll not provide any unsolicited help.

The answer is quite obvious at least for most people, barring a unique species of people who want to carry on grudges for years and take pleasure in it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhavanabshreela

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
15 years. Generally I don't remember much fights when I was less than 10 and even if there was a fight that will be some childish fight only and its big 15 years gap. People change a lot, mature alot so I don't think 15 years old fight will play such important role for me today.

I would appreciate myself  that I remembered him/her and recognized that person.

I will definitely talk with her but will not impose myself and do my best  to help him/her

Edited by sunnyp1414 - 29 June 2011 at 1:11am

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
i'll Go WIth 2nd Option...Becuse if i find that he/she really needs me..And want to talk with me abt his/her Problem ..Then yes i will Help her/Him..and She/He was  friend of mine..So wo Frendshp feelings tu ayean gii hi...So assa ma akala Chor ka kasa ja sakta hain...

Jyotimena

IF-Rockerz

Jyotimena

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
i will help her/him

Post Reply New Post

Go to top