Posted: 28 June 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

As Sadhli di was Not well I am Here to Give a Brief Update
Sorry if there is Any Mistakes.

SNS Written Update
June 28th

Episode 309

Short and Brief Update

Gopi Opens A Window and All Ahems Papers Fly around. She is Worried cuz she doesn't know Where in which File does she have to keep it..She opens a Drawer and see's Her Marriage pics'. She is In Tears. Ahems Words keep Poking her. She finds her Marriage Invitation Card. She goes to Kokila and Tells Her This Is My and Ahem Marriage Invitation Card and i even don't know where is My Name. By Not Studying I did a Very Bad thing. Kokila tells that She chose Gopi as her Bahu By the way she Acts and Not Because Of anything else I know Ahem is Angry But shuch a Mistake can happen By anyone rite? Gopi tells Kokila i Want to study. Kokila refuses to What she Says

Here Dhaval-Urmila come in the House Dhaval is taking about the Sale of Banyan Today. Urmila finds Dust in the House Everywhere. She asks Kinjal why didn't she Dust the Dust. Kinjal says that there was no cloth for dusting. Dhaval Tells Kinjal to Take a Piece from her Salwar Suit. Kinjal tells Why don't u tell Urmila to Take a Piece from her saare With that we will be able to Dust the Whole Rajpal Nagar .. Kinjal Leaves .Urmila is irritated Dhaval tells Urmila That Kinjal Must Be Joking. 

Gopi Again Tries to Convince Kokila for letting her Study. Hetal along with Rashi hears this. But Kokila says No And Moves off. Rashi thunks I have to tell Mummy about this and she leaves. Hetal goes up to gopi. Hetal Tells Gopi that she loved the Idea. And tells that she Will try her best to convince Kokila.Gopi tells That she Won't listen. Anyway She tells her to Try.

Hetal goes and tells Kokila. Kokila tells Gopi sent u right? Hetal tells No Gopi didn't send me. She was stopping me. But I am telling u. Because She really wants to Study. She kept looking at u for a Yes. Kokila keeps Thinking.

PRECAP

Gopi tells Kokila that Mani is better , Kokila tells her go get arti .
Gopis turns around and goes to get the arti thaal.
Hetal tells Kokila that Gopi's waiting longingly you for you to say yes to her education.
Thanks To MARABHAI for this Embarrassed

Sorry If i missed any line..Sorry for that. And Hope U can Remain Without the Preacap for tomorrow again Really very sorry

Originally posted by IMPORTANT

Do Remember to Hit the Chaskameter and Drop at least 2 comments a Day on the Celebrities IF profiles

[THIS IS A MEMBERS POST]

The Author of this Post have decided to Restrict the Content of the post to Members Only

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 29 June 2011 at 2:13am

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreesuecb1nduNas1azminammrvlsmedhskrishygrohini_2007radhiisdambishottie2508niki_pnpragyakumaroinkoinkmonicaysaggi80deepii88ER_ER_YAappusreepunjasonia_ashwini05manmohanmounnirleppannufarha451288shiny3niveesandhyanand17maaneetfanukfan79Sajimokhimani88archie76kamuraliladdooJia1A HUGE FANnanda_gopashajnaiirgattushmuupienavaneetatanyaj-Ripal-vaishali667goham1000_Nancy_Mehr-kpoo_supichristiandior.evadSunriseGreenbablinishasamarp2PN_luvs_Arjun-Khush-Swap-Arhi--Divzfan--anna44ShaunSAcoolpratz-Anaya-ANJ4.SajnaVe.Mandy20

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "--SNS Short & Brief Update 28th June--" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
thanks for the Update!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyR

ek1229

IF-Dazzler

ek1229

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. However you might want to change your title from July to June.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sh4m_4christiandior.BubblyR

peg_pionne

IF-Dazzler

peg_pionne

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
thanks a lotThumbs Up

BubblyR

Mandy20

IF-Addictz

Mandy20

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Tongue

BubblyR

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the update Ridzzi, I was wondering why it was not up because I missed today's episode.

Thank you so much. You're a darling! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shajnaiiBubblyR

bholabear

IF-Rockerz

bholabear

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks Riddzzi! I was waiting for the update as had missed the episode. Thanks a lot.

BubblyR

samarp2

IF-Dazzler

samarp2

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Thks a lot for the  updateApprove...kinjal ans to Urmi was hillariousLOL, that with her saree, whole rajpal nagar can be cleanedROFL

fed up of these Urmi & Rashi's tacticksAngry.don't know when its gonna endSleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuBubblyR

Post Reply New Post

Go to top