Health & Fitness

Hiv infection?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ffidx

ffidx

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
I used to go to prostitutes from last two years; I use to practice safe vaginal intercourse and unprotected oral sex. My last episode was 54 days back, in that episode oral was also protected but kissing and for a minute she touches my penis head on her vagina at that time her vagina was wet don't remember my penis was also wet. Is there a chance of hiv transmission? 
After that episode I was very anxious and right after 5 days and 14 hours I went to std clinic and explain my situation to a Dr. he replied that standard HIV test can't find hiv as early as after 5 days and after this he recommends me
"HIV RNA PCR for HIV 1" test and also test HIV 1 & 2 + p24 (Duo test), 
these both become negative. For other STD after 36 days and 14 hours I went for hepatitis B hepatitis C and syphilis test which all came -ve and after 40 days and 14 hours I went again for DUO test (Hiv 1 & 2 + p24 gen) which is also come -ve. Is there still any chance that I am infected?
One more thing I need to mention. after 5 weeks I got small cough and little uncomfortable feeling in my chest. And now it is almost 8 week of that last episode, and now I feel fever though it is very low (99 to 99.4) and cough getting little heaver. Is it any thing to worried about from HIV 1 or 2?
Here I would like to mention that fever never come on thermometer when I'm inside the home or in office and if I go outside for 30 minutes my temperature increases to 99 to 99.5 but not more than this. 
Please answer my questions

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hiv infection?" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top