India-Forums

Other Shows
Other Shows

KKEhna hai kuch mujko.... serial

jas Goldie
jas
jas

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 2:28am | IP Logged

have anyone of you guys watched Kkehna hai kuch mujko .. which was aired on sony sometime back.. but due to some low TRPS they stopped it..  I think Ashish acted in that serial.. I think he was portraying Raman character..

today I was that serial.... so i was just wondering ...

Correct me If I am wrong..

Edited by pjm_bjp - 22 February 2005 at 2:32am

disha77 Groupbie
disha77
disha77

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 2:58am | IP Logged

Yeah, Ashish has acted in this serial....he plays a middle-aged guy who cheats on his wife.......poor thing, does he look like a guy who will ever cheat on his wife?

But what do you know of men, seriously?

Cheers,

Disha

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Oh, Disha, sometimes the real nasty husbands come off looking so nice- in front of everyone else! People can really shock the bejeezes out of you, sometimes...

Anyhow, any truly good actor should be able to portray a vast array of characters in a totally believable manner- whether they initially "look the part" or not. I've got high hopes for Ashish Nayyar, so let's see what the future brings in that regard. I do hope he does not turn out to be yet another type-cast actor, worshipped for playing the same character over and over again, like certain other pop icons around the world. You can then never really tell just how much talent they actually have... Besides, variety is the spice of life!

-DKaddict

jas Goldie
jas
jas

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 11:28am | IP Logged

thanks guys... for replying

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

ashish has also acted in a serial called pradhanmantri aired in zeetv in which he had a small role to play (a negative one).

Swati08 Groupbie
Swati08
Swati08

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
in sony serial "kkehna kuch mujhko" he was without his beard.  i just saw it today.
rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
wow... I want to see Ashish act in diiferent roles. KKM doesn't air in the US anymore. It ended a long time ago.
disha77 Groupbie
disha77
disha77

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

Ashish looks positively ridiculous in Pradhan Mantri.....I saw one episode where he is dressed in a pair of Boxer Shorts (and nothing else, btw) and getting a body massage done by some cheap floozie (sorry for the impudence)..........he looked awful.....I never thought I would use these words for my favourite guy (besides my hubby, son, brother & my best buddy ofcourse!)

He was pathetically thin, looked gawky, his acting sucked (he had one dialouge and he floundered in it).......and all in all, I just couldn't believe my eyes its the same dude, whom we literally worship on all the forums!

But that is the best part about the guy.......he had a make-over and boy, what a make-over. Not only does he look like Adonis incarnate, but he is such a pro, enacting a complex, multi-layered, intricate role like DK with such profound ease & simplicity!

I can never visualize anyone - anyone except Ashish in the role of DK and seriously, TD would be unbearable without him. If he is not there in even one episode, I find it so dull and drab......its like a bottle of Champagne gone completely flat! Ashish fills the screen with such effervesence & vibrancy, I for one can hardly take my eyes of the screen whenever he is  there. He burns the screen down with the way he looks across at the audience, you can feel the heat coming directly (phew!)

That's just my pov!

Disha

PS : I really, really hope Ashish never comes to read this post, one I have called him awful & then I am drooling over him......he will really think I am nuts for sure!

Go to top