Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
ola peeps Hug

well after watchin tonite's epi it was clearly evident dat arnav DOES NOT love lavanya kashyap *phew* i'v never been dis relieved before LOL 

anyways movin on, y would i say dat?!??! 
well it was anjali who hinted dis on him. she's rite; it's not dat arnav doesn't wanna get married, it's just dat he doesn't wanna get married to lavanya!!!! da best part was arnav was tongue tied to his didi's comments...

psst: he smiled for da first time today!!!! my heart almost melted ahhh!!!! Day Dreaming

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

c111lankankripsyDilushamadhurya_chkdg129-sia-shaffaMJHTMonayaSajanqueenofhearts01WittyKittynims6sihulamsanisharoy1ArshForEver-Ramya-Riyaa_Ishrafan11-scarlett-daisyluvSam_KaShianHarpreet.MSunriseGreen-Garima-ekdoteencharDaffodileeShiningStar18chucklebuddyOrientalDancerash91SwaNia_2Closed.........-Farrah-Sidda8coolsabs-Anaya-loveaboveall.CandYlicious_Sanu17ZaYaHolicslmuMiss.Colorfullanshramazkachazka-Afeelicious-SanzPaRudholic-Dark_Fantasy-mishti_17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arnav doesn't love Lavanya *phew*" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
same feelings Nadz!!! earlier in the episode when arnav mentioned that lavanya is his gf, i was like "oh no!!!Ouch"...but the last scene cleared all my doubts...so love anjali for speaking arnav's mind...otherwise we never know what goes on in that devil's mindWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuZaYaHolicmazkachazkaHappyMelody

Aahanaxx11

IF-Dazzler

Aahanaxx11

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Oh ma god he smiled? looking at whom? When I'm gonna watch the episode I'm surely gonna Die Day Dreaming

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Originally posted by ash91

same feelings Nadz!!! earlier in the episode when arnav mentioned that lavanya is his gf, i was like "oh no!!!Ouch"...but the last scene cleared all my doubts...so love anjali for speaking arnav's mind...otherwise we never know what goes on in that devil's mindWink

ash i ws pretty sure from da beginin dat he considers lavanya more as a acquaintance although he says she's his so called 'GF'. i guess he's toleratin her cz nobody else is in his life or cz he hasn't opened up to anybody...

obviously she better be readin his mind **did u see his smile?** Day Dreaming i think im dead...LOL
yeah we would never be able to read da HAWT devil's mind ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ash91CandYlicious_S

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

he smiled!!!!!!!!!!!!!  must go and watch epi from the floor now to lessen the inevitable fall.  I love ASR and Anjali scenes - so sweet.

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aahana1

Oh ma god he smiled? looking at whom? When I'm gonna watch the episode I'm surely gonna Die Day Dreaming

ohhh let me keep u on ur toes and tempt u more LOL
arnav couldn't stop thinkin of kushi and wat she said... he lukd worried more than angry...
and then came anjali with dis whole 'marriage' thingy LOL arnav says he doesn't wanna get married so anjali asked whether he doesn't wanna get married or doesn't wanna get married to lavanya...
well he didn't have an answer for dat LOL

after thattt came da smilin bit... anjali went on and on abt hw he'd feel when 'D girl' of his life would make him feel different abt life and love... ahhh then a beautiful smile drew on our hottie's face...

cooly

Groupbie

cooly

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Can someone please give an update for today?  I can't watch an episode since i am at work, and won't get off until like 5ish:(

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

he smiled!!!!!!!!!!!!!  must go and watch epi from the floor now to lessen the inevitable fall.  I love ASR and Anjali scenes - so sweet.

anu u MUST watch tonite's epi... we'v got a super intoxicatin smile from him Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Dancing
dis convo of anjali & arnav ws indeed a treat to watch...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.