Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

15 day sharth counter attack

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

minga

minga

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
hey all we all knw arnav is going to make khushi do a load of things she dosnt like to get her out of the office in 15 days.
 but khushi also has the upper hand because she can get him bak and do stuff cos he cant fire her cos then he has to change his name and he has too much ego to do that.

hence khushi needs to wise up and counter attack his attacks cos both of them dont want to lose

i hope u get me

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saba174Hessa85Millerrr88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "15 day sharth counter attack" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ranbirkialliya

ranbirkialliya

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
yahi toh hai nafrat aur mohabbat

eiliyafatima

eiliyafatima

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
yeah but khushi needs to use her brains for that...and i wonder if she will...and plzzz CVs show her strong enough to deal with those sim,pam and lavanya...Angry

minga

minga

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hundma

yeah but khushi needs to use her brains for that...and i wonder if she will...and plzzz CVs show her strong enough to deal with those sim,pam and lavanya...Angry

i get the feeling first bit arnav is going to keep on winning but towatds the end she is gonna realise and that where she is going to get the upper hand and win i sorta get that feeling cos at first they need to show her as a damsel in distress but i really wana show her as a strong women fighting him

sim n pam im sure she can mess then about if she can handle arnav them two shud b easy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.