Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

PLease keeps Khushi's self respect

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

dnyd

Goldie

dnyd

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
After what Arnav did to her and how he behaved with her ( He threw her off the first floor) it would be horrible if Khushi fell in love with him first. Even if he knew she wouldn't get hurt. Still you don't throw people off the 1st floor. Anyhow. CVS have showed khushi to have a lot of self respect. PLease don't ruin that in her character by making her fall in love with Arnav. He really needs to rise in her eyes as a person before she falls in love with him. Oh and by then Arnav should already be in love with her.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PLease keeps Khushi's self respect" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Yeah, I want him to fall in luv first too...when girls fall in luv first all they do is be shy, act nice, but when telly males fall in love first esp. Arnav types tab toh dhamakay hotay hain...storyline gets very interesting!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

Hessa85

Goldie

Hessa85

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
I would actually like to see khushi fall for him first, and as ASR the Proud i dont think him falling for khushi will be an easy thing.  he has to shed his cold exterior first.  i dont think it will be a question of self respect or not, u dont lose your self respect because you fall in love.  khushi will always maintain her respect regardless

anu17

IF-Sizzlerz

anu17

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
yaa you are right yaar me also want Arnav to fell in love first...
but some where I feel that Kaushi may be fell first...but she may can't understand it...but really like if Arnav fells first...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.