7 [9.46%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.Chashmish.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Chashmish.

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
hey everyone i just put up this poll to know your views not for crearting a division or a war its just a simple poll because i really want to know people's view well my vote goes to monaya tell  yours but please dont fight Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sajan or khurnav" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Dear comparison topic is not allowed here.I think you made a wrong topic here.Monaya and sajan have a special place in Monaya's fan heart.we seen them more than two years.Barun and sanaya ka on screen journey abhi to start hua hain.They are also cute we  looking for the further story of the show.But sajan and arhi story are very different .Its like north and south poll.So avoid making this kind of topic again in the future dear.Aur jaha tak Monaya ka sawal hain ,We love them madly. so no comparison dear.Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.