•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

So as per the latest episode, we know Arnav is going to go to all lengths to try and make Khushi quit the office.  Since he discovered she is working in his very own building, he has

shouted at her Verbally taunted her let her fall through hisoffice window.  Counting the incident in  the car park... he also flung her dinner of his car AND ripped her scarf. 
  • Next he will make Khushi take measurements of male models...? (promo)

We all know and hope Khushi will keep coming back strong each time, but what else could ASR do to try make her leave?  What are the cruelest things he could try? ideas?

😊

So heres the list of ideas IPKKND fans have given so far:
  • He can try making her model in revealing clothes (meaning like a short dress).
  • He could say he wants to marry her - that should send her running out of the office screaming 'Nandakisore"
Edited by Hessa85 - 12 years ago
Isnt it funny how ASR was the one she was supposed to impress n now he's her biggest enemy in the office 😆

Well sure as hell We are in for a roller coaster ride =D

I cant think of ny 'more' possible ideas Arnav can come up with, he's a beast afterall =P

Edit: Nice Post 👍🏼
Edited by TheWandmaker - 12 years ago
He can try making her model in revealing clothes (meaning like a short dress).

He could say he wants to marry her - that should send her running out of the office screaming 'Nandakisore". 🤣
I want Khushi to band bajao Arnav's plans!!...give him a taste of his own medicine Khushi!
Originally posted by momma1128

He could say he wants to marry her - that should send her running out of the office screaming 'Nandakisore". 🤣

that just had me in splits 🤣🤣 i would love to see khushi taking on her buas avatar

@ deepsnanki...having her dress in revealing clothes crossed my mind too,,, i wouldnt put it past asr defo.

ill add these idea\s to the main post
He could plan to use somebody to steal money and put blame on her as now everybody knows she is in this office to earn money.. So easier way to steal company's money... Edited by anjubala - 12 years ago