Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Mission Drive Khushi Out!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Hessa85

Goldie

Hessa85

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged

So as per the latest episode, we know Arnav is going to go to all lengths to try and make Khushi quit the office.  Since he discovered she is working in his very own building, he has

shouted at her Verbally taunted her let her fall through hisoffice window.  Counting the incident in  the car park... he also flung her dinner of his carOuch AND ripped her scarf. 
  • Next he will make Khushi take measurements of male models...? (promo)

We all know and hope Khushi will keep coming back strong each time, but what else could ASR do to try make her leave?  What are the cruelest things he could try? ideas?

Smile

So heres the list of ideas IPKKND fans have given so far:
  • He can try making her model in revealing clothes (meaning like a short dress).
  • He could say he wants to marry her - that should send her running out of the office screaming 'Nandakisore"

Edited by Hessa85 - 28 June 2011 at 8:53am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Maneetaddictparul-fanIshrafan11AnotherAdmirer-AquaMermaiden-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mission Drive Khushi Out!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AnotherAdmirer

IF-Rockerz

AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Isnt it funny how ASR was the one she was supposed to impress n now he's her biggest enemy in the office LOL

Well sure as hell We are in for a roller coaster ride =D

I cant think of ny 'more' possible ideas Arnav can come up with, he's a beast afterall =P

Edit: Nice Post Thumbs Up

Edited by TheWandmaker - 28 June 2011 at 8:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hessa85

dnyd

Goldie

dnyd

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
He can try making her model in revealing clothes (meaning like a short dress).

Hessa85

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
He could say he wants to marry her - that should send her running out of the office screaming 'Nandakisore". ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129Hessa85-Jahnvi-

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
I want Khushi to band bajao Arnav's plans!!...give him a taste of his own medicine Khushi!

Hessa85

Hessa85

Goldie

Hessa85

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

He could say he wants to marry her - that should send her running out of the office screaming 'Nandakisore". ROFL

that just had me in splits ROFLROFL i would love to see khushi taking on her buas avatar

Hessa85

Goldie

Hessa85

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged

@ deepsnanki...having her dress in revealing clothes crossed my mind too,,, i wouldnt put it past asr defo.

ill add these idea\s to the main post

anjubala

IF-Rockerz

anjubala

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
He could plan to use somebody to steal money and put blame on her as now everybody knows she is in this office to earn money.. So easier way to steal company's money...

Edited by anjubala - 28 June 2011 at 9:32am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.