Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

Objection overruled! πŸ˜† The colour is so blinding and green and puke looking! I want to be RED - the colour of power, hotness, rage, fire etc etc. If I were to scare a member off, I could not achieve it when my profile says I-Dazzler!  It makes me sound like a bloody pixie rather than a nostril-flaring-evil-devil/enchantress-do-not-mess-with-me-or-I-will-throw-rocks-to-your-world. πŸ€£

LMAO@ Pee shower! πŸ€£ Yeah I thought a dekha-hain-pehli-baar *remixed* kuch-kuch-hota haaai sequence to pop out but no! Darling Arnav turned into a 'Girly Man - Youtube it' and instead the chorus *kill her kill her kill her* was playing in replacement.

By all means I was disappointed with her reaction. Either she should have came storming back up and pushed him or like you said, celebrated holi a tad earlier πŸ˜†

Not tawking abt the Buffalaxed one!!!! GAWD!!!🀣

Is dat the ulterior reason for yer fascination with RED???? Dose red pants and the blood red look...Ewww...
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: bary

ROFL...your post was funny,mean n logical
funny coz i sure know u enjoyed the scene
mean coz u criticized such a great architecture(ofcourse with respect to all risks can happen)πŸ˜† actually it sort of represent Arnav doesnt it?
like jaisa boss waisa office,hope u havent taken any offence coz i am just kidding
logical coz i did think how can khushi even like him after throwing her like that
actually i totally was like OMG WHAT WAS THAT??
truly man this whole pullingn n eye locking boring me,i am turning in to a devil i think coz i am loving all the pushing n smriking ones...lol
nice topic
swetha

LOL oh my intention wasn't to be mean .. just a tad realistic πŸ˜†. Oh believe me I have literally no sense of pride, so I wouldn't know when someone is offending me (unless they put on the angry emoticon - then I realize they are trying to huff and puff at my face) πŸ˜†. So no offense (if there were any?) taken! 

Yes yes I believe the architecture consulted Arnav's psychologist and got some reports about his personality-don't-come-near-me-because-I-shit-out-money-attitude. THEN based on that report, constructed a work office that actually reflects and represents the boss πŸ€£

Thanks for your comment Swetha = ) 
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
heheh πŸ€£
okaay nice to meet uu : samira not SAMEERA πŸ˜†
Well will surely get really well with uu huun<3

you should come up to the AT's πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
Send yoou a friend request plz accept okaay ? 
See ya 
JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

Flying Dupatta  thnks to indian Television is like our life 🀣 ! we even dream of our dupatta flying on our Ahem's Face 🀣 ! buh Arnav Jst DANG broke our Sapna Man 🀣 !! 

1st in the Parking area !! i was nicely imaging ArHi on Song ' Teri Ore' !! when he comes to take her dupatta out ! buh BANG again Kamina ripped her duppata 🀣 ! 
n thn instead of saving her !! LET her GO 😲 🀣 !! im shocked how khushi let go such an awesome chance to Sue Arnav Singh Raizada 😲 ! 🀣 !! 

I know right! πŸ€£ I don't even own a dupaata but hell I'm willing to purchase one and get my ahem to stand before a fan so it could float on his face. πŸ€£

I thought he was going to drive off and her dupaata was going to fly in the air and cover the front window of his car. And Khushi will be standing their, hands crossed over her chest, crying about her flown-away-with-a-car izaat! πŸ˜† 

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It would have been funny to see Arnav fall without the protection of the boxes but I think we would have freaked out for his well being. We are still Arnav lovers no matter what he does, it is going to be hard Khushi to fall for Arnav with his attitude. 
JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss-Pakiie-KMH

heheh πŸ€£

okaay nice to meet uu : samira not SAMEERA πŸ˜†
Well will surely get really well with uu huun<3

you should come up to the AT's πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
Send yoou a friend request plz accept okaay ? 
See ya 

Nice to meeet you too! πŸ˜†

Sorry for my illiterate moment. But what exactly is 'AT's?' 

Yep accepting the request babe πŸ˜Š
JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: livelygal

Not tawking abt the Buffalaxed one!!!! GAWD!!!🀣

Is dat the ulterior reason for yer fascination with RED???? Dose red pants and the blood red look...Ewww...
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

My mentally constructed husband Maan has a lot to do with it also! πŸ˜‰ ROFL! AND yes I'm talking about the buffalaxed one! πŸ€£
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Nice to meeet you too! πŸ˜†

Sorry for my illiterate moment. But what exactly is 'AT's?' 

Yep accepting the request babe πŸ˜Š

Sammy...🀣🀣🀣🀣 She means Arnav-Khushi Appreciation Thread!!!
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I know right! πŸ€£ I don't even own a dupaata but hell I'm willing to purchase one and get my ahem to stand before a fan so it could float on his face. πŸ€£

I thought he was going to drive off and her dupaata was going to fly in the air and cover the front window of his car. And Khushi will be standing their, hands crossed over her chest, crying about her flown-away-with-a-car izaat! πŸ˜† 

dont u wanna kill Arnav for throwin water on our dreams 🀣 ! 
and loool hahahah tht was my 2nd thought if he didnt remove her dupatta in a polite way 🀣 ! I actually thought he will jst drive away wid her dupatta 🀣 
@ RED : 🀣 
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
no worries πŸ˜† what's friend for ?? 
Well , AT Means Appreciation thread

there's one of Barun and one for ArHiπŸ˜ƒ all the members usually come there to have talks about the episode or even we talk personally & all 
its fuun πŸ˜ƒ and good as we come to meet many new persons β€οΈ

here's the links