Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Hello humanity *wave* hope you fellow earthlings are fit and fine = ) 

... Been a while since I've written up a post. Wait actually I sound like I'm some kind of famously known poster that frequently updates her thoughts Stern Smile. ERROR. Scratch that! Let me rephrase and state that it's been a LONG time since my last (& First) topic that I've had the chance to humanely converse with y'all. LOL

Okay back to the main topic of discussion. I was literally rolling-on-the-ground-laughing-my-arse-off in the recent episode. ROFL I kid you not; I was literally clenching my buttocks from being blown off because the scene was SO ridiculously hilarious! 

The awkward moment when a girl is about to fall off from a window/door.

The even more awkward moment when the girl dangles in the air and yet claims that she would rather fall and break her neck rather than be saved by the hero.

AND

The even even even MORE awkward moment when the  hero let's the heroine fall, regardless of the fact that she may NOT land on the boxes but instead be the reason for him being locked up for the next 30 years charged with voluntary manslaughter 

ROFL

First and foremost. Can someone (an architect or engineer to be specific) please explain to me what exactly that door/window was? I mean who the hell makes a LONG, step-out-and-dangle-to-your-death-at-your-own-leisure kind of window that has no lock, and simply opens to encourage the death of many employees? Or was it supposed to be a door? ROFL! ROFL 'Welcome to Arnav Singh's office - please make yourself comfortable. Oh and if you wish to exit, then please do not risk your life by simply walking through a glass door as your death will be confirmed. We (the staff) cannot always guarantee that there will be random boxes on the ground to ensure your fall and stay with our company is safe, pleasurable and filled with content'. LOL

Anyhow apart from being brain-stuffed with the whole dangling unattractively in the air scenario ( I mean c'mon creatives! You could have at least gave the flying gobsmacking dupatta a meaty role in this scene! Perhaps hover around his face? Or the air, or attack her face and make him see how beautiful she truly is when the dupatta is covering her face (since you didn't realize that when her face was conveniently BARE to your liking).  

But I admit the cute little background music got me all  into the la la land. It was so nice and pretty. And I was expecting him to pull her back inside the room and she would smack into his chest and another eyelock. But hell no! This maniac let's her fall! ROFL I'm sorry but if he falls madly in love with her and proposes one day in the future. I would SO wish Khushi to say no, because she could possibly not trust a man who once willingly 'pushed' her into flying in the air, and DYING if the faithful boxes had not moved to save her in time - AS her life partner.

Anyway I'm out! Do comment me your opinions! 

Sammy = ) 

Edited by _SiinnceMaan_ - 28 June 2011 at 7:07am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

Maneetaddictdorindakatealina_laleamara23kdg129aewaSuman786-sia-Shaily.salmankh1ArHi_4everallibrdaisyluvWanderbugshypersonDaShInG_DeViLNewdimetara_211Hot_Indo_ChillyMillerrr88baryShiningStar18maansaSidda8SofnaMariaa.RD.VanishingDreamnaz17555sonali.19281Silentsoul-AquaMermaiden-.DarkParadise...FlawlessSarun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PUSH me baby ONE more time." in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Reserved ROFL !! 

God Sammy now its Annouying me Seeing u still as a dazler ROFL !! !

Edited ** ROFL ROFL

Sammy ROFL ! eyelock, dupatta flying, Boy mesmerizing her beauty ROFL !! hero Saving the gurl frm falling ... ROFL ! we saw these ROFL !! tho won't lie i would have loved it if they did show Wink !! buh Come on ROFL ! people would have got more chance shouting 'COPY' COPY' ROFL !! 

tho honestly i xpected tht kamina to save her atleast lol ! buh BANG ROFL !! ' Chan se jo toote koi sapna ROFL ! ' he surprised me Kamina ROFL ! i mean Even tho u saw the boxes buh HELLO if i was khushi i would have rushed up stairs Again n pushed him frm the other side (not the box side ROFL ) ! so tht kamina can knw tht not always some BOXES can save u .-. ! 

And about Arnav's office Window ROFL ! LOOOL I Would never dare mess wid the dude in his office ROFL ! who knws i'll be the next 1 after khushi ROFL !! 

Anyways tht was 1 hatke scene ROFL i enjoyed ROFL 

Edited by -AdiYalicious- - 28 June 2011 at 7:19am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

magi003dorindakateamara23kdg129-sia-Shaily.Sidda8FingerFetishSofna

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Yeah it's pissing me off as well! ROFL Enough of dazzling everyone, I need to rock people's worlds now!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129-sia-Shaily.ShiningStar18Sidda8Sofna-AquaMermaiden-.FlawlessSarun.

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Looolz Sammy LOL

ROFL ROFL Its really a rooocking post : read it at half 
will continue it noow 
and huun <3 chill more 90 post or less to become a rockers 
not to loong naah ? 

Bdw i looove imran abbas Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sidda8FingerFetish

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Looolz Sammy LOL

will continue it noow 
not to loong naah ? 

Why thank you! LOL At least someone if not the Forum itself finds me ROCKING! ROFL 90 posts is still a pretty darn long time. That means I have to spam people's threads and get the page locked from the mods LOL.

P.S. I love him too! <3

Sidda8Mariaa.RD

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Looolz Sammy LOL

will continue it noow 
not to loong naah ? 

Why thank you! LOL At least someone if not the Forum itself finds me ROCKING! ROFL 90 posts is still a pretty darn long time. That means I have to spam people's threads and get the page locked from the mods LOL.

P.S. I love him too! <3
@ BOLD aren't we known for tht ROFL

FingerFetishSidda8

Lhethal.Me

IF-Sizzlerz

Lhethal.Me

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Sammy...I object BEHOOODIII's complaint!!!

*Pallo lurves the Dazzler color*

And yer post...

Oopsie...I'll read and be back!

*EDITED*

I too was wondering if the architect was effin' high when he designed the office...
Nobody is the office wud ever be able to differentiate whether its the water sprinkler being gracious...o dey being blessed with a Pee shower!ROFL
ROFL ROFL(Well...Corporate world etiquette in soaps are dinosaurs newaysLOL)

I had been anticipating that..."pull back...*Kaboom* against his chest..."Dekha hain pehli baar saajan ki ankhon mein pyaaarrr"...then she tried to pull away...and her dupatta gets stuck..." and BLAH!!!

But it was shocking he let her fall!!!

*Pallo frowning*

I so wanted her to go into his office...and SLAP SUM PAINT on his face too...
LOLLOLLOL But I guess...girls have to be shown as sum epitomes of timidity!!!Sleepy

Edited by livelygal - 28 June 2011 at 7:32am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129FingerFetishSidda8Sofna

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Edited my post ! 
----

Sammy ROFL ! eyelock, dupatta flying, Boy mesmerizing her beauty ROFL !! hero Saving the gurl frm falling ... ROFL ! we saw these ROFL !! tho won't lie i would have loved it if they did show Wink !! buh Come on ROFL ! people would have got more chance shouting 'COPY' COPY' ROFL !! 

tho honestly i xpected tht kamina to save her atleast lol ! buh BANG ROFL !! ' Chan se jo toote koi sapna ROFL ! ' he surprised me Kamina ROFL ! i mean Even tho u saw the boxes buh HELLO if i was khushi i would have rushed up stairs Again n pushed him frm the other side (not the box side ROFL ) ! so tht kamina can knw tht not always some BOXES can save u .-. ! 

And about Arnav's office Window ROFL ! LOOOL I Would never dare mess wid the dude in his office ROFL ! who knws i'll be the next 1 after khushi ROFL !! 

Anyways tht was 1 hatke scene ROFL i enjoyed ROFL 

FingerFetishSidda8

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.