Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

any guess??

anjup83 Senior Member
anjup83
anjup83

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Hi All,

why was Prem accompanied with Chacha Chachi??Confused as per Mataji there were some Gambhir discussion which had to be permformed in Simar's place.. we all know Prem took this advantage to speak to Simar all alone..

But what was the Gambheer discussion which Mataji was referring to??  What must have Prem told the family members as to why he needs marriage to be conducted a bit late??ConfusedConfused

any guess?? i think cv's haven't revealed these things yet..Embarrassed

-Yami- IF-Rockerz
-Yami-
-Yami-

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjup83

Hi All,

why was Prem accompanied with Chacha Chachi??Confused as per Mataji there were some Gambhir discussion which had to be permformed in Simar's place.. we all know Prem took this advantage to speak to Simar all alone..

But what was the Gambheer discussion which Mataji was referring to??  What must have Prem told the family members as to why he needs marriage to be conducted a bit late??ConfusedConfused

nahi yaar on that day scene when family members told the marriage date to prem .. he said that cant we postpone why so early ,maataji asked prem for actual reason ,that tym suddenly scene shifted
after that they showed al family members and maataji said that if he want to discuss something with simar he have to clarify the thing infront of family ,prem will go with his chacha and chachi to vrindhavan this is the actual thing happend  so i guess when the scene shifted prem must have said that he want to know about simar more or i want to talk with her etc etc  this is the actual  scene and dnt worry marriage will not be postponed ...
and dnt take maataji seriously  her face is only strict type yaar LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjup83

anjup83 Senior Member
anjup83
anjup83

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

Originally posted by anjup83

Hi All,

nahi yaar on that day scene when family members told the marriage date to prem .. he said that cant we postpone why so early ,maataji asked prem for actual reason ,that tym suddenly scene shifted
after that they showed al family members and maataji said that if he want to discuss something with simar he have to clarify the thing infront of family ,prem will go with his chacha and chachi to vrindhavan this is the actual thing happend  so i guess when the scene shifted prem must have said that he want to know about simar more or i want to talk with her etc etc  this is the actual  scene and dnt worry marriage will not be postponed ...
and dnt take maataji seriously  her face is only strict type yaar LOLLOL
thnks Yamuna for clarifying...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yami-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index