Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

.Supriya.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Supriya.

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
 Okay Guys I DONT KNOW why i am making this post but like seriously im all into KriYaansh these days <3 they are like so freaking AWESOME man whenever you watch that show its all so AMAZING!

BUT as the topic says KHUDA JAANE im talkin bout the chemistry they had while performing that dance on DID2 man leave that dance did ya guys noticed at the end of performance when they all were like talking and all Shakti told amar is so strong and supportive and omg the way he blushed Embarrassed I LOVE THEM so much and yes i so wanna see them as a real life couple though they rock on the ONSCREEN as welll but yes whenever i see that performace and when shakti tells everyone bout amar aww its so cuteee i love them so so so MUCH!

WATCH IT ! <3 <3

do comment guys!

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Muks20swthrtdevisha8een4evaananyasheramadhurya_chsanyogitaprcmehak78-Swetha-dcpisjsweetapple2995surbhi_005RadiantTreasure100littledevilssanjana_D3AasthahereMAYURFAN001-Aicha--kirulicious-Aabha.MsweetshineZaYaHolicAyesha066SaRuv.Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khuda Jaane :) <3" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
yeah me 2 wanna c dem as couple in real life bcz dey r perfect for eachother every way.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurya_chananyashera100littledevils

.Supriya.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Supriya.

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Tasha4ever SO TRUEEE MANN would love to see them as a real couple they look PERFECT with each other! :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasheraZaYaHolic

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Supriya. DUDE! That's SO weird. You know, since the last week, I have been going through the SAME thing and everything you have said is like a reflection of what I feel when i look at them. WOW. So weird. OMG. Khuda Jaane, I think I've seen that like 15310294023 times, and I'm not even kidding. They were AMAZING! Their chemistry<3 haye. and that dialogue, I was smiling like an idiot after that comment. It was SO CUTE! AWW! :D hehe

And yes, I've watched it again because you posted it and *sigh* they make an amazing couple :)

Of course, I would love them to be a real couple, but I don't like commenting on that, you know? Just because it's personal to THEM. They are really close friends though, which is nice! (:

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

8een4evasweetapple2995100littledevils.Supriya.

madhurya_ch

madhurya_ch

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
i have watched this video a million times.and i am not joking !! infact i have watched all amar-shakti dance videos of did innumerable times !! i love their pair Heart
coming to the "strong and supportive" part everytime i watch the video i replay this part many a times Embarrassed  its my favourite Blushing
they would make a fantastic off screen couple too. i am damn sure !Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

8een4evaananyashera100littledevilsZaYaHolic

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
I swear their chemistry in tht song was just wow...tht was their 1st performance and they rocked it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Supriya.

pixienasrin

Goldie

pixienasrin

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
me love them in general:D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Supriya.

.Supriya.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Supriya.

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aicha-

Supriya. DUDE! That's SO weird. You know, since the last week, I have been going through the SAME thing and everything you have said is like a reflection of what I feel when i look at them. WOW. So weird. OMG. Khuda Jaane, I think I've seen that like 15310294023 times, and I'm not even kidding. They were AMAZING! Their chemistry<3 haye. and that dialogue, I was smiling like an idiot after that comment. It was SO CUTE! AWW! :D hehe

And yes, I've watched it again because you posted it and *sigh* they make an amazing couple :)

Of course, I would love them to be a real couple, but I don't like commenting on that, you know? Just because it's personal to THEM. They are really close friends though, which is nice! (:
'

Hahahaha seee its all bout them these days and indeeed that performance was worth watching MILLION times haha damn i love u for writting this and exactly feeeling wat i've been goin through see goose bumps ! YES YES smiling like an idiot is so PERFECT to describe that moment ROFL omg its like im goin crazy after themmm!

Watch It againnn mann its so so AWESOME!

Yes Yes we should not comment on that yes its kinda personal but yes thats our opinion just to see them together isnt it!?Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.