The bomb that will explode (Page 3)

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by -Predator-

Wah aap ke moo mein ghee shakkar. LOL.

I hope this letter kaand comes out fast.

This could be the next big twist in SNS.

The current twist is going to drag and drag, this Koki is not giving in quickly. eesh.

What do you think is in the maha episode for July? 
if that happens  rashi n her mother will die on the spot,  and also aham will find out the true meaning of love  
swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Moments like this where Gopi reveals the letter or discovering that Kinjal ordered the jewellery are 'golden moments'.

It is these golden moments that can move the Gohem story forward.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

winter30

music_masti Goldie
music_masti
music_masti

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
now there is no new story or kalakaari...they will drag education permission this week then after that something will happen...

may be education and tutor new story..or another urshi kalakaari kand...and it will end with mahaepisode...

last bhoothkalakaari took 3 weeks ..but nothing happand...just mahaepisode of pooja made something abt gopis education...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

winter30simibrar1990

simibrar1990 IF-Dazzler
simibrar1990
simibrar1990

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by music_masti

now there is no new story or kalakaari...they will drag education permission this week then after that something will happen...

may be education and tutor new story..or another urshi kalakaari kand...and it will end with mahaepisode...

last bhoothkalakaari took 3 weeks ..but nothing happand...just mahaepisode of pooja made something abt gopis education...
100% true dear they drag this track for this week definetly and nothing will happen in this week..
winter30 Senior Member
winter30
winter30

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
By the looks of things. Education track will be draggged. I'm surprised the cvs showed gopi rembering when Ahem slapped gopi. I thought the cvs had a memory of a goldfish. In today's episode I can see what koki meant even educated a person makes mistake. However in this case gopi needs to be educated as ahem will never accept her. As ahem is so stubborn. If there is a maha episode I would like gopi to say some impressive speech. Really heartfelt. Also I would like gopi to put urshi and ahem in the place.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sensitivesheelaswasthi

mrin0709 Goldie
mrin0709
mrin0709

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
yeah... how long will teh CVs pull it now...
sensitivesheela IF-Rockerz
sensitivesheela
sensitivesheela

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by winter30

By the looks of things. Education track will be draggged. I'm surprised the cvs showed gopi rembering when Ahem slapped gopi. I thought the cvs had a memory of a goldfish. In today's episode I can see what koki meant even educated a person makes mistake. However in this case gopi needs to be educated as ahem will never accept her. As ahem is so stubborn. If there is a maha episode I would like gopi to say some impressive speech. Really heartfelt. Also I would like gopi to put urshi and ahem in the place.
hmm  you are rightSmilegopi will face them with confidence

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index