Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
I would like it , if something would be revealed from last year that rashi did to gopi in front of the family ...Gopi is always belittle in front of family , why not rashi////////

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simibrar1990

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The bomb that will explode (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by fanbidaai

in modi mansion n rajpal nagar when gopi reveals the letter to the whole family  this will be life changing for gopi as she will not accept marriage as it was done by deciet 

this is my prediction

Rashi and urmilla world will be upside down n rashi will get whats she deserves 

I remember the letter from Kinjal to Gopi (pretending it was from Aham) sent to Gopi before marriage and Rashi read to Gopi pretending Aham was looking forward to the marriage to Gopi, but Kinjal had actually revealed that Aham was in love with Anita and didn't want to marry Gopi and that he was doing it because she was his mothers choice.

But do you think it will make much difference Suk? Not to the current Gopi at any rate, she's a total doormat, even when Aham is screaming his disgust in her she will stay as long as Maji says so. Do you think she would defy them and leave after she gets educated and reads the letter, or she will read the letter and know Rashi used her to get into the Modi's household and knew Gopi's marriage would have problems and led her into it anyway.

I remember Kinjal told Gopi about Anita at Gopi's mendhi night and sangeet ceremony night, she was walking around like a zombie for a while and told Urmila that she didn't want to marry Aham, then the letter arrived and Rashi told her a pack of lies to lead her to the mandap.
i think it will make a big difference especially to gopi as it will open a can of worms that was not expected.

Traxy101

Goldie

Traxy101

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
I think it might make a difference because Gopi will feel guilty for marrying Ahem regardless and will probably leave and if it's after she's been educated she might ask for divorce

Chaudhrytm

music_masti

Goldie

music_masti

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
i dont think something will happen like..cvs forgets what they have shown yeaterday...then how can they remember what kinjal or urshi did to gopi last year...

even the characters also have short term memory loss...

hetal forget that she told moni to throw expired medicine

ahem always forgets what gopi does for him

gopi always forget kokis advice...

gopi forgets what all things urshi had done to her...

so i dont think cv's will bring back that old letter..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthi.Nafisa.

bholabear

IF-Rockerz

bholabear

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
I also feel that no one remembers about the letter. Normally CVs are famous for conveniently forgetting such stuff.

simibrar1990

musicrox

musicrox

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
yes gopi is a complete doormat. Her character has been shown unbelievably foolish  . A person can be uneducated but no way so devoid of common sense and she does not have an ounce of self respect ... it is utter disgusting ..her situation is more pathetic then mani behan ..it is a sheer torture to see this kind of dumb characters whose i.q is below Zero..Cry

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Wah aap ke moo mein ghee shakkar. LOL.

I hope this letter kaand comes out fast.

This could be the next big twist in SNS.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Predator-

Wah aap ke moo mein ghee shakkar. LOL.

I hope this letter kaand comes out fast.

This could be the next big twist in SNS.

The current twist is going to drag and drag, this Koki is not giving in quickly. eesh.

What do you think is in the maha episode for July? 

suk19

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.