Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
in modi mansion n rajpal nagar when gopi reveals the letter to the whole family  this will be life changing for gopi as she will not accept marriage as it was done by deciet 

this is my prediction

Rashi and urmilla world will be upside down n rashi will get whats she deserves 

Edited by fanbidaai - 28 June 2011 at 5:30am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmgoham1000DiorRouge.simibrar1990sajnieswasthiANJ4.SajnaVe..Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The bomb that will explode" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

in modi mansion n rajpal nagar when gopi reveals the letter to the whole family  this will be life changing for gopi as she will not accept marriage as it was done by deciet 

this is my prediction

I agree.. Shocked the Letter.. Great.. Clap Hats Off to ur Memory Power LOL
But Would Love to see Rashi and Urmila.. Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simibrar1990sensitivesheelasuk19

sensitivesheela

IF-Rockerz

sensitivesheela

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
which letter?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidhi1027

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

this is my prediction

by that time aham should be revealing his feelings about gopi,  i want gopi to go n work without interference from anyone only then aham will realise what he has lost  he should have her heart ache what she has now  then n only then we will see  aham romancing gopi but hopefully gopi will not give in so fast.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tashi482Chaudhrytmvaishali667BubblyRsmithasrkswasthi.Nafisa.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged

this is my prediction

I remember the letter from Kinjal to Gopi (pretending it was from Aham) sent to Gopi before marriage and Rashi read to Gopi pretending Aham was looking forward to the marriage to Gopi, but Kinjal had actually revealed that Aham was in love with Anita and didn't want to marry Gopi and that he was doing it because she was his mothers choice.

But do you think it will make much difference Suk? Not to the current Gopi at any rate, she's a total doormat, even when Aham is screaming his disgust in her she will stay as long as Maji says so. Do you think she would defy them and leave after she gets educated and reads the letter, or she will read the letter and know Rashi used her to get into the Modi's household and knew Gopi's marriage would have problems and led her into it anyway.

I remember Kinjal told Gopi about Anita at Gopi's mendhi night and sangeet ceremony night, she was walking around like a zombie for a while and told Urmila that she didn't want to marry Aham, then the letter arrived and Rashi told her a pack of lies to lead her to the mandap.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

movie_sbChaudhrytmsuk19

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

this is my prediction

by that time aham should be revealing his feelings about gopi,  i want gopi to go n work without interference from anyone only then aham will realise what he has lost  he should have her heart ache what she has now  then n only then we will see  aham romancing gopi but hopefully gopi will not give in so fast.

Yep I agree..

vaishali667

Goldie

vaishali667

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
ya i too agreed with u

AquaBluez17

IF-Rockerz

AquaBluez17

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
i just want Goham together i mean rele? how long will CV stretch this?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.