Writers Corner

CONTEST RESULTS: Summer Solstice Writing! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

Congrats to all the winners and thanks to the people who read, liked, and voted in the contest! Smile  

Special thanks to Fantasia, nikitagmc, a little faith, and ..kiran.. for your additional comments on my story!  Embarrassed

Thanks NJ for a wonderful contest!  Hope to see more writing contests in future!  Smile

And thanks to the siggy makers for the wonderful winner siggies!  Smile

Edited by ssroomani - 07 July 2011 at 8:51pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithWafahmaris08Fantasia.avivakirk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CONTEST RESULTS: Summer Solstice Writing! (Page 2)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iruaG

IF-Dazzler

iruaG

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Well., I just want to say that I loved all these stories. Wonderfully written... All u guys are so talented!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomanimaris08

.Lena.

IF-Rockerz

.Lena.

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Awesome contest. Thank you for doing such a great job with it, spin. :)

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Congratulations to all the winners- great job!Clap I had a good time reading the stories.Star

Thankyou to all those who liked, voted and commented on my story. (Entry no. 7)Embarrassed

Last but not the least, thankyou spln for organising such an interesting competitionClap. Hope to see more in the future.Big smile

Edited by nikitagmc - 08 July 2011 at 2:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithssroomanimaris08

a little faith

Goldie

a little faith

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Although we live in times where we are enticed by sight first and foremost, I have always preferred words as a medium towards movements in my heart.  Words are truly underrated, for by them we can humble mountains, turn rocks to ash and coerce the stars to spell out our beloved's name, if only we tried to seek some time to spend in such worthy pursuits.

Dil se thanks to those writers who took to time to nudge my world's axis off its tilt, shifting my point of view and sometimes shaking the ground I tread upon.  You are all fine writers and I look forward to reading more pieces from you.  It was a pleasure and an honour. 

Special thanks to spln for organizing and opulent thanks of a most flattering nature to those writers of pieces of prose that enchanted me.  I am spellbound.

With much love, Sabah

Edited by a little faith - 08 July 2011 at 11:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Wafahssroomanimaris08Fantasia.

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Congrats to all the winners. And good job to all the participants!! Clap What pretty graphics. I stared at them for a while Big smile

Wafahssroomanimaris08

MysticalRealm

IF-Dazzler

MysticalRealm

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
I am speechless. Not because I have nothing to say, but because I have so much to say, but for the first time my words fail me. I want to express my gratitude to every single person who voted for me in any category, it means a lot. To be honest I had not expected to even receive one vote when I read all the others because they were all amazing. This was the first time I had written anything for this forum, and I was not expecting my win anything. I just did for myself and the encouragement from friends. I cannot express how much I love everyone that voted for me, and of course NJ for this... I probably would not be here with out you!
Thank you all.

Jinil

Wafahssroomaniavivakirk

sweetcola

sweetcola

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged

Good job everyone! the stories were interesting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top