Writers Corner: Books, Stories & Poems

CONTEST RESULTS: Summer Solstice Writing! - Page 2

.Lina. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome contest. Thank you for doing such a great job with it, spin. :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations to all the winners- great job!πŸ‘ I had a good time reading the stories.⭐️

Thankyou to all those who liked, voted and commented on my story. (Entry no. 7)😳

Last but not the least, thankyou spln for organising such an interesting competitionπŸ‘. Hope to see more in the future.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
a little faith thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Although we live in times where we are enticed by sight first and foremost, I have always preferred words as a medium towards movements in my heart.  Words are truly underrated, for by them we can humble mountains, turn rocks to ash and coerce the stars to spell out our beloved's name, if only we tried to seek some time to spend in such worthy pursuits.

Dil se thanks to those writers who took to time to nudge my world's axis off its tilt, shifting my point of view and sometimes shaking the ground I tread upon.  You are all fine writers and I look forward to reading more pieces from you.  It was a pleasure and an honour. 

Special thanks to spln for organizing and opulent thanks of a most flattering nature to those writers of pieces of prose that enchanted me.  I am spellbound.

With much love, Sabah
Edited by a little faith - 12 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats to all the winners. And good job to all the participants!! πŸ‘ What pretty graphics. I stared at them for a while πŸ˜ƒ
MysticalRealm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am speechless. Not because I have nothing to say, but because I have so much to say, but for the first time my words fail me. I want to express my gratitude to every single person who voted for me in any category, it means a lot. To be honest I had not expected to even receive one vote when I read all the others because they were all amazing. This was the first time I had written anything for this forum, and I was not expecting my win anything. I just did for myself and the encouragement from friends. I cannot express how much I love everyone that voted for me, and of course NJ for this... I probably would not be here with out you!
Thank you all.

Jinil
sweetcola thumbnail

Good job everyone! the stories were interesting

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations to all the winners :)
Persephone_Pri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations to all the winners πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations to all the winners!! .. πŸ₯³ ..
Truly well deserved .. and i am so happy my two favorite stories - Catharsis and Mr Twenty- Three won!! .. πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ ..

and those who couldn't .. sweets .. abhi agey asmaan aur bhi hain .. πŸ€— ..

God Bless all and Nj .. come back soon!! .. πŸ˜ƒ

amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations

For the winning entries.

And congratulations to all the participants - really had lots of fun reading all the stories!!!!!!!!

Great contest NJ...hope the next one's soon too!πŸ˜‰

Love the brilliant graphics!!!!!!!!πŸ‘

And a special thanks to Sabah (a little faith) - your comments about our stories made us all winners!