Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ASR falling in luv first??

sirf--tum thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Well ive been thinking about this for a while now and i think it might be true in ASR's case.

Well here's the thing - its been said that the people who appear to be the most strongest on the inside are actually the one who are the softest on the inside. Much like ASRπŸ˜› ( i know im comparing ASR to a coconutπŸ˜†).  A coconut is rough and tough on the outside and all sweet and nice on the insideπŸ˜‰ ASR is portayed in the same way he is shown to be all rough and hard on kushi but inside may actually the opposite to that (we've seen this when he is around anjali di and nani). where he his not rough and hard on them. 

As we all knw that arnav already has a crack in this "shell" of hisπŸ˜†, it might actually be easier for kushi to break his 'shell' and

we may  will see arnav falling for kushi, before kushi falls for arnav.😳

But then again i might be wrong as im just guessing all this πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Be happy to comment and correct me if im wrong😊

- - S  h  a  l  u - -

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Your right honey, If u see Arnav has a softer side too πŸ˜³ Even i think that Arnav will be the one to fall for khushi first. As she will work with him these 15 days he might realize how nice and sweet khushi is. Its really Difficult for khushi to see his nice side coz he does not open up and always seems to be angry but on the other hand Khushi is always bubbly and chirpy. So he will get to Know the real khushi first. That makes me feel Arnav will fall in love first πŸ˜³
-SanzAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey i agreed wit u :) but jo bhi ho zara jaldi ho lolz 😳 
soo excited for new track πŸ˜›πŸ˜› 
awww ArHi 😍
- S a n a -
-SanzAngel- thumbnail

is 15 days track par ek SRK ka dialogue yaad aa raha hai 😳

15 din Larka IN 🀣 ROFL🀣🀣
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Nice_Angel_Sana

is 15 days track par ek SRK ka dialogue yaad aa raha hai 😳

15 din Larka IN 🀣 ROFL🀣🀣

Okay as Majority is with Arnav fallin in Luv, I root for Khushi 

n Sana its 15 Din Larki In πŸ€£πŸ€£
-SanzAngel- thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheWandmaker

Okay as Majority is with Arnav fallin in Luv, I root for Khushi 

n Sana its 15 Din Larki In πŸ€£πŸ€£

yeah i know 15 din larki in 🀣... maine change kiya hai yar Embarrassed
6 din larki in wala dialogue πŸ˜†
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
^^ arrey maine bhi change kiya yaar 😳 i guess i chose the wrong words πŸ˜†
-SanzAngel- thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheWandmaker

^^ arrey maine bhi change kiya yaar 😳 i guess i chose the wrong words πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† hehe ok dear ... have to go now !!! Embarrassed TC
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
omg shalu with all da objects hangin around, u chose a coconut to describe our ASR?!?! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

must admit dat ur bang on dis time πŸ‘πŸΌ 
strong ppl are quite emotional and sensitive beneath da hard surface. dats da exact same reason i also believe ASR mite fall for kushi despite his so called attitude, intensity and ignorance 

have u guys seen da excitement in his eyes durin his encounters with kushi?!?!?! i just can't wait to see a smitten arnav babu πŸ˜ but at da same time i don't want him to change so quickly... da change must happen gradually cz i wanna see more arhi cat fights πŸ˜†
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

omg shalu with all da objects hangin around, u chose a coconut to describe our ASR?!?! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

must admit dat ur bang on dis time πŸ‘πŸΌ 
strong ppl are quite emotional and sensitive beneath da hard surface. dats da exact same reason i also believe ASR mite fall for kushi despite his so called attitude, intensity and ignorance 

have u guys seen da excitement in his eyes durin his encounters with kushi?!?!?! i just can't wait to see a smitten arnav babu πŸ˜ but at da same time i don't want him to change so quickly... da change must happen gradually cz i wanna see more arhi cat fights πŸ˜†

Yes Nads, Whenever he sees khushi there's some kinda of Spark in his eyes. We get to his Killer smirk πŸ˜ its like Khushi refreshes him πŸ€£ πŸ˜†