Character similarity :

Darcy: Arnav
Lizzy: Khushi
Bringley: Aakash
Jane: Payal
Wickham: Shaym
Georgiana: Anjali

Though the situations are different,
 Arnav has an excessive pride and concern about social status.
 Khushi simple and confidet. 
Aakash is sweet
Payal is shy
Shyam is wicked
Anjali is innocent
Bua may be like Mrs Bennet

i am wondering who cud be Collins who want to take a chance with jane and since tat wont click he want lizzy lol

I am sure in future akash and payal will fall for each other and Arnav will stop akash from proposing payal as he thinks she is not reciprocating the love. But when arnav's turn comes of proposing he cant control his feelings and proposes khushi. But khushi will reject him stating tat he ruined payal's life and also the shaym angle in which shyam wud hav made up a story tat he was in luv with anjali but bcoz he was poor arnav didnt allow him to marry anjali.But truth will shaym always wanted wealth and not anjali

Hence nafrat paas aane na de aur mohabbat door jane na de

lets see what the makers will do Smile

Edited by swapnashetty - 28 June 2011 at 12:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

msparklesmagi003

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I think it is loosely based on Pride and Prejudice" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

indiangirl07

IF-Veteran Member

indiangirl07

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
I hope Avnav doesnt stop his brother from liking Paayal. I would not like them to copy Pride and Prejudice. I have yet to see where Shams story comes into this show. I thought he would like Paayal, but it seems like Avnavs brother likes her. I dont want Sham to end up liking Khushie either, cuz shes Avnavs!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.