Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Few good points about Arnav today.

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
I know everyone thinks how rude and mean Arnav was today and he wants to torture Khushi .
But in all his badness i have discovered few good points too.

1. He praised Kkhushi .  Yes - when he said - "bolne ka himmat..."  . He praised her courage to speak in front of him, contradict him which noone else dares to do ( except Anjali) .  He is already impressed by Khushi .

2. He doesnt want anyone else to criticise Khushi . So he immediately stopped Lavanya blabbering about Khushi .

3. He wants himself to take all decisions regarding Khushi. Khushi now has direct access to Arnav which means a  lot in office environment . 

So all this indicates that Arnav is already intrigued by Khushi and will ultimately fall for her.

What really intrigues me is What will make Khushi fall for Arnav. Right at this moment I cannot guess what the creatives have up their sleeves.

I am really curious.

Good work Creatives ClapClapClap

This time I am really impressed by the turn of the story .

Edited by sunaina02 - 27 June 2011 at 11:01pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

magi003sihu-sia-queenofhearts01Aahanaxx11-Appy-Sam_KaShiancinerariaMillerrr88-SanzAngel-chammak_challoSidda8ash91Sanugr8fanMahak SinhaPrinsesse.SuviHappyMelodyLeve

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Sunaina, great points you have identified. I never realized any of these but they make sense. Khushi has impressed Arnav and that maybe a reason to keep her. Her courage never seems to waiver no matter what he does to her. Likewise, Arnav only scolds/ teases Khushi and even decided to give her a job. So she has raised from being useless in his views to someone important enough to consider and challenge. Khushi's other attributes will impress Arnav, and maybe Shyam will be the push necessary to realize his feeling for Khushi. He already has some sort of attraction to her, that's why he keeps walking towards her. Shyam's love for Khushi will make him jealous and realize what she means to Arnav. Khushi's love for Arnav is mysterious, only during the 15 days can we learn about her true feelings towards him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-Millerrr88Levesunaina02

HappyMelody IF-Stunnerz
HappyMelody
HappyMelody

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
200% agree with u on dis su!!!!!

despite his anger or his ignorance, he is undoubtedly affected by kushi. he can ignore dis fact but no matter hw hard he tries, i doubt if he could ever stop it either...

da 15 days challenge is all abt hw dese two change their perception abt each other and especially arnav's perception on kushi. im sure he's gonna torture her immensely to prove his point and she on da other hand will dodge his every wicked move HOPEFULLY!!!!

perhaps her courage mite melt ASR!!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-Millerrr88Sidda8Levesunaina02

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Yeah, Arnav is like that esp with Khushi, cause she's the only person who's able show him the mirror, who tells him he's wrong on his face. His anger is sort of his defense mechanism which hides the real Arnav from the world. And Khsuhi's the only one who manages to provoke him that way.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuLevesunaina02

eiliyafatima Senior Member
eiliyafatima
eiliyafatima

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

200% agree with u on dis su!!!!!

despite his anger or his ignorance, he is undoubtedly affected by kushi. he can ignore dis fact but no matter hw hard he tries, i doubt if he could ever stop it either...

da 15 days challenge is all abt hw dese two change their perception abt each other and especially arnav's perception on kushi. im sure he's gonna torture her immensely to prove his point and she on da other hand will dodge his every wicked move HOPEFULLY!!!!

perhaps her courage mite melt ASR!!!!!
@sunaina: agree with all your points they def. makes sense...

@Nadz: hopefully khushi will teach a lesson to sim & pam and that lavanya too i dont want her to cry and be bholi bhaii like typical other heroins so cliche...she should give all of them tit for tat ...thats going to be a treat to watch...WinkTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunaina02

sweetygirl28 IF-Dazzler
sweetygirl28
sweetygirl28

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

I know everyone thinks how rude and mean Arnav was today and he wants to torture Khushi .
But in all his badness i have discovered few good points too.

1. He praised Kkhushi .  Yes - when he said - "bolne ka himmat..."  . He praised her courage to speak in front of him, contradict him which noone else dares to do ( except Anjali) .  He is already impressed by Khushi .

2. He doesnt want anyone else to criticise Khushi . So he immediately stopped Lavanya blabbering about Khushi .

3. He wants himself to take all decisions regarding Khushi. Khushi now has direct access to Arnav which means a  lot in office environment . 

So all this indicates that Arnav is already intrigued by Khushi and will ultimately fall for her.

What really intrigues me is What will make Khushi fall for Arnav. Right at this moment I cannot guess what the creatives have up their sleeves.

I am really curious.

Good work Creatives ClapClapClap

This time I am really impressed by the turn of the story .

Totally agreed su.. i really loved the plot till now..

And yeah i was also thinking abt wat would make khushi fall for arnav..

After watching yesterdays epi i really felt that arnav is not wat he looks.. coz when lavanya was talking she actually mentioned that he saw the boxes lying there and then only he dropped khushi so that she wont get hurt much..Embarrassed 

Am loving Arnav's character .. Most lovable one after shravan Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lilyattitudesihucinerariasunaina02

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
I agree...Khushi has that spark which intrigues and charms Arnav, in a way!
chammak_challo IF-Rockerz
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Great post Su, definitely agree with you on this one...!!! Let's see what the CVs have up their sleeveEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunaina02

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index