Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

dnyd

Goldie

dnyd

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
How was khushi planning to make 25000 in 15 days??? What kind a job in India pays that kind of money. Esp to someone with no skills???
CVS please please make sense. Plus what was the deal with 15 days. Why did they signify that in the story??? Maybe they could have said 3 months and we could have believed that maybe somehow she could come up with that sort of money in that amount of time.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashleydevlin.WanderbugAahanaxx11Sidda8indiangirl07mazkachazkaTheBlackJaguar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What a job!!!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Wanderbug

IF-Dazzler

Wanderbug

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
exactly...even i was thinking tht how can ASR be such a multi-billionaire if he hires people like this without interview and background checks...and on what qualification...its so silly...and to add to all tht khushi sometimes seems so computer literate and sometimes she looks like hillybilly...whats up with tht!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazka

monkeydog18

Goldie

monkeydog18

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
maybe shyam will pay? 

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
well im all with da lousy hirin employee business but more hirin kushi, i'v a big problem with ASR hirin bunch idiots like lavanya, pam & sim etc etc...

kushi ws of course first hired by lavanya technically without no proper interview of wat so ever. anyways movin on, da whole 15 days challenge was arnav's plan of torturin kushi... so i see no unusual thing on dat challenge LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sidda8mazkachazka

Sidda8

IF-Rockerz

Sidda8

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Arnav can't stand Khushi, so 3 months will be unbearable, that is why he said 15 days. He thinks he can get rid of her quickly because she has always ran away. But this time, she will stay and fight back. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazka

Chippeshwini

IF-Sizzlerz

Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
I don't think its about the 15-day challenge..

I think its about why, to BEGIN with, they're on delhi only for 15 days

indiangirl07mazkachazka

dnyd

Goldie

dnyd

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Exactly my point is not what Arnav things and wants to do. Or the whole torture thing. My point is that how can Khushi think that she can work somewhere for only 15 days and be able to pay that amount of money off. Plus haven't some day out of the 15 days already passed?

indiangirl07mazkachazka

Chippeshwini

IF-Sizzlerz

Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
HAHA yeaah! so technically she has like, what, 10 days left?

This show's plotline is very teenybopper-like haha, obviously giving leeway to the blossoming of their romance, thus compromising on technicalities and all.

basically its... not a very different show? ahaha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.