Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

dnyd

Goldie

dnyd

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Our CVS do a great job creating new stories but tend to forget the old. Meaning loosing continuity sometimes. I really hope this play is different. PLease give each character proper closure if they are to leave. Also its nice when characters think of things that have occured in the past that shape what they are feeling today.

I hope that Arnav really gets to know how badly khushi was treated on the road after what he did to her reputation. I want him to feel that pain and possessiveness. 

It would be nice if that sari thing also gets sorted out. But I doubt that will happen. Like maybe mami can fess up at that heat of the moment and Dadi and Anjali hear her.

Also i would like to see how dadi and Anjali appreciate Khushi's Mithai/Jalebi making skills and found out she as a big hand in making the goodies at the shop. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

lavenderpetalsparul-fan.Ashleydevlin.shypersonAahanaxx11-Appy-ShiningStar18SofnaslmuPrinsesse.SuviHappyMelody-AquaMermaiden-JennyPenny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CVS without Amnesia please" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Great idea!!!...would luv it if that happen...plz clear everything out cvs...cause we're not going anywhere

Edited by mahi0809 - 27 June 2011 at 9:55pm

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Bang on. You hit the right points.. Hopefully they do cover these loose ends soon.

Prinsesse.Suvi

IF-Sizzlerz

Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
I would love that, but then they usually don't..in some shows, the tend to forget characters...toh in choti moti cheezon ka kya?

indiangirl07

IF-Veteran Member

indiangirl07

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
I agree, I dont get why Khusie never went back for the saris.

I also thought wen Khusies chuni was stuck on Avnavs car, his sister would notice and would make a remark about that.

Lhethal.Me

IF-Sizzlerz

Lhethal.Me

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

I would love that, but then they usually don't..in some shows, the tend to forget characters...toh in choti moti cheezon ka kya?

BANG ON Suvi...
Men may cum
n Men may go
But coochie coo goes on forever!!!ROFL

@ TM...I'd say u rather forget about CVs giving full and continuous stories...coz dey have a really really MUSEUM-able history in AMNESIA!!Wacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashleydevlin.Prinsesse.Suvi

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
yup CVs better not have any short term memory loss..
but i think they'r doin a good job so far... let's hope they continue to do so

eiliyafatima

eiliyafatima

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged

yeah your totally right...CVS are likle Aamir khan in GHAJINI...

and most importantly not to forget... arnav should know just because of him payal's marriage breaks off...(it was for good though but sill)...he knows that how it feels when your sister marriages breaks and he should still knows how khushi feels after that...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.