Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

15 episodes to go...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

paridhi22

Goldie

paridhi22

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Khushi has 15 days to prove herself in office and I have only 15 episodes more to see then I will be off to hostel without any tv or lappyCryCry. Wanna see Arhi romance and nok jhok to the fullest in these 15 episodesBig smile and make interesting threads and comments in these 15 episodes I guessWink. Will miss this forum from coreHug as its just 1 month since I have joined and only 20 days left more on this forum. Wanna enjoy to the fullest and live IPKKND in these days with my forum friendsBig smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LOLitaPawar-AquaMermaiden-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "15 episodes to go..." in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
15 days is usually 2-3 months in soap's world.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indiangirl07

paridhi22

Goldie

paridhi22

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

15 days is usually 2-3 months in soap's world.
I know these 15 days will be shown as 2-3 monthsWink but I guess Its real world for meLOL and my 15 days will be overed by only watching 2=3 days of Arhi office nok jhokUnhappy

Closed.........

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indiangirl07

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
nooo in filmy ishtyle...will miss ya!!! but try to come on the forum whenever u can...hoping you get to see the most memorable and entertaining episodes of IPKKND in the next 15 days!!

Edited by mahi0809 - 27 June 2011 at 9:56pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.