Miscellaneous
Miscellaneous

India-Forums

Beautiful Young Princess ~

dolly1211 Goldie
dolly1211
dolly1211

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 2:14am | IP Logged

There was this beautiful young princess who got lost while hunting and she came upon a hut, where a young attractive man was praying. He looked up and upon learning that she is lost, offered her some food and his bed to sleep in, as night was falling. The princess slept, while the young man put his prayer mat in a corner with a candle, and started praying.

The next day, soldiers who had accompanied the princess on her hunt eventually found the princess in the hut, and took her to the king, and told him the story. The king asked his daughter if she was all right, and the princess just asked for that young man to be brought to the palace.

The young man was picked up and brought before the king and was questioned about being "disrespectful" to the princess. The princess heard of this and went to the king's court. On seeing her young man asked the princess if he had been disrespectful to her.

The princess asked the king to ask the young man what he did during the night. The young man replied that he prayed. The princess agreed that he did so, but she said to ask him why did he put his palm over the candle flame three times during the night.

The young man said:

"I prayed, but from time to time my mind would stray and I would think here is this young beautiful princess. If I go to her, who can stop she and me probably won't tell anyone. In any case I can run away from here. But every time this satanic urge got too much, I would say to myself :

"For this sin you will burn in Hell; let us see if you can stand burning from this candle."

"So I would put my palm over the flame, and the pain of burning would be so much I would take my hand away, and continue praying. Then after a long time I would go through the same process again it happened three times during the night."

Ibad Senior Member
Ibad
Ibad

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 5:53am | IP Logged
gr8 story....
One has to learn from the Story......
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top