Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

She needed "it" = A push!

-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey there ArHians!!! This is my first official post here in this forum although I've been here from the very first day. I have been thinking about making a post from the very beginning but nothing really "motivated" me. But after watching today's episode, I feel like writing some things or rather, pointing them out and analyze. It may have been mentioned somewhere else already today but meh, I am just going to pretend like I didn't read anything .

Well, my title says it all (hopefully). Khushi needed the "push", hypothetically speaking. Why do I say so? Just read along and you'll find out.

From the very first episode, we have seen Khushi being backed up into a corner by Arnav. Be it during the fashion show where he insults her or by the videos being released on TV to defame her or tricked into having her pay him Rs. 25,000/- etc. You get the point! Oh lets not forget the garage meet!
As if that wasn't enough, she was constantly looked down upon from LSP (ding dong gang) and other employees at work.
*notices blank stares*😳 Oh right, you guys know this already! Let's move to my point... which is, she was in desperate need of a motivation factor to show these people that she is capable just like everyone else too. So, I believe that the "fall" she had today was exactly what she needed. There was no one to stand by her amongst other employees (excluding Manju). There was no one who came up to her from the crowd to see if she was hurt or comfort her. Instead, she was turned into a laughing stock. I liked the scene where she was sitting at the table in the cafeteria and thought about all those things that happened to her just because of ASR. She gathered up her strength and self-esteem and ran up to ASR to show him that he isn't going to get rid of her quite so easily. It would require a sensible reason for him to fire her.

So what was I saying?...

oh yeah... Khushi definitely needed the fall which factored as a push, really, to make her stronger. In fact, she really proved the I-am-not-going-to-be-backed-up-again act when she took a step forward, in defiance, while ASR was moving towards her. You go, girl!!!

A quick focus on Arnav real quick!

"Darwaaza wahan hai.. aur bhaagne ka raste bhi"    <<<< smart dialogue! 😎
Unknowingly, he didn't want to let Khushi go so easily. He knew if he said it, she would NOT leave and stay there to try to prove herself while he would get plenty of opportunities to try to mow her down. HOWEVER, what he doesn't know is that the upcoming 2 weeks are going to be a Tsunami (*ahem* here as well, BHPHians) in his life as it would be turned upside down inside out.

So really looking forward to the 2 weeks which are going to be stretched into 1-2 months or maybe more to keep us all glued to our screens. It would be good to see Khushi vs. her sasural in the battlefield.

Alright, here was my very first babble. I am not sure if I made any sense (was I trying to?) but I just had to get it out, y'know.

Edited by jahnvi.angel10 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mazzy111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😆no it was very good😃, and i like the way you write and explained evrything! it was very interesting and i do agree! my fav part was when she stepped towards him aswell and when arnav smiled! soo cute! 😳
yes jahn she needed it . i love how you described why .. if he wouldnt push her. then how she could have gone up to him with the confidence  and say what she had o say ! ! that little push really  pushed things arround 😃 
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
edit add::

jhanvi i loved your post..your actually right about that push which led her to rise like never before and face the strong and ruthless world..
loved ASR's dialogues throughout...

dont worry dear..i really loved how you've put it down..do write more..😊
Edited by mazkachazka - 12 years ago
Ishrafan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree she got push but she got back up and with confidence she went back to arnav and said what she needed to say 😊
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
so true. totally agreed. she soo needed tht. btw nice job! tht wuz rele good !
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yep Jahn she needed that push.
Now she will be all the more serious to work and stay put; all determined effort and with little help from Devi Maiyya will ultimately bring her closer to Arnav.
From a bumbling girl to responsible woman is what  is going to happen.
 BTW *Ahem* yes Tsunami is what we are destined to ;Brace yourself all!!
sarahagstn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are so right.
Can't wait for the battle of the wills.. he will try his darn best to make her quit and she will try even harder to do everything.
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
BETIII!!!

Pehli post mubarak ho!!!

Yes, yes, yes!!!!  She needed this to get her going.  This was the last time she was going to let him humiliate her and she was not going to take it lying down - literally.  I have posted elsewhere, this was her wake up call and first real world lesson from Arnav - you must occassionally compromise your principles or else you will fall.

Arnav pushed her because he's figured out pride in her principles is her big flaw and Khushi has figured out that a challenge to Arnav's I own everyone and everything attitude is his flaw.  Ohhh, let the mind games and battle of wills begin.

*ahem* tsunami is coming - hold on to your pom poms.  It's amazing what a little clause can make of two people. ðŸ˜‰
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: momma1128

BETIII!!!

Pehli post mubarak ho!!!

Yes, yes, yes!!!!  She needed this to get her going.  This was the last time she was going to let him humiliate her and she was not going to take it lying down - literally.  I have posted elsewhere, this was her wake up call and first real world lesson from Arnav - you must occassionally compromise your principles or else you will fall.

Arnav pushed her because he's figured out pride in her principles is her big flaw and Khushi has figured out that a challenge to Arnav's I own everyone and everything attitude is his flaw.  Ohhh, let the mind games and battle of wills begin.

*ahem* tsunami is coming - hold on to your pom poms.  It's amazing what a little clause can make of two people. ðŸ˜‰

mommyy!!!!!!
shukriya!!!!😃😆 i swear it was the hardest post i ever made, don't know why, even thought i didn't really write anything!😕😆

😆