Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Manju aunty was right. She was so annoying today. I ACTUALLY missed Sham for the first time in ages.. Cause Lavanaya is getting on my nerves and so is her Pam and Sim.. It sucks, it's only Manju aunty thats there and she won't be able to support her always. I wish Akash and Anjali join office or something.. But yeah Lavs is very annoying and the chameki word needs to stop too.Ouch

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces16EmjaeAahanaxx11-vodkatiny-JessuuSofna-AquaMermaiden-..-Jia-..wida.FlawlessSarun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lavs is indeed bakwaas" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Reserved

AquaBluez17

IF-Rockerz

AquaBluez17

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
AGREED!!

.-Muskaan-.

.-Muskaan-.

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged

Dont like Lavanya at all... and her two Chamchi's...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kinshukkiaashiq

Jessuu

IF-Sizzlerz

Jessuu

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
She sounds so screechy and annoying and same with her two little whiny sidekicks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.-Muskaan-.

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
The most annoying part was when Pam said to Khushi...if she could've fell a little farther so the paint would'nt have been wasted...I felt so angry at this!!!...Pam  AngryAngryAngry

Chailiyan aisi hain toh Guruji kaisi hongi!!!...La say savdhan!!!

Edited by mahi0809 - 27 June 2011 at 8:01pm

.-Muskaan-.

.-Muskaan-.

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jessuu

She sounds so screechy and annoying and same with her two little whiny sidekicks.
totally aggreee... hate her voice.. and she is soo mean..

Aahanaxx11

IF-Dazzler

Aahanaxx11

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Totally Agree. Lavanya and her 2 puppets annoy me to the core ! Shyam is anytime better. Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.