Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Leviathan

Channel Moderator

Leviathan

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Just like RDX said this was the first time i think were dazzlers and weaklings mixed together a bit, although its correct that it was not a total mix up, but Dazzlers girls and Weakling girls got together against Dazzlers Boys and Weaklings Boys. How Sharon stuck up for the girls and them Swayam stuck up for the guys, i wuite liked that scene, esp the comment Rey made about the girls having a microscope into their brains.

Its a good thing that they are making girls work against the boys, this is the first step in them realising how much alike they actually are.

One thing about this show is that the interaction between the characters are always of a high standard and their dialogues are hilarious most of the time

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kkushi06..-Chabhilal-..RadiantTreasureradtKrishnaluv94sweetshineZaYaHolicNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thank God! - At Least They are Interacting" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..-Chabhilal-..

Goldie

..-Chabhilal-..

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
I JUST LOVE D3 AND I LOVED TODAY'S EPISODE

radt

IF-Rockerz

radt

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Hey J! Was waiting for ur post...Wink
I was likeROFL when RDX said that!
He's way too cute...Day Dreaming and sweet...Blushing and... and...
*hits head*
*Focuses like Vicky*
Yes! It's fun to see... no weaklings... no dazzlers... Girls Vs Boys is on!Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasuretaniya_dostii

Leviathan

Channel Moderator

Leviathan

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radt

Hey J! Was waiting for ur post...Wink
I was likeROFL when RDX said that!
He's way too cute...Day Dreaming and sweet...Blushing and... and...
*hits head*
*Focuses like Vicky*
Yes! It's fun to see... no weaklings... no dazzlers... Girls Vs Boys is on!Dancing

Sorry for the late post Cry Yaar the heat in london was too much, i came from work and clonked out on the sofa.

As usual some boys (wont mention any names - but we know who they areLOLLOL) are sure sure to come out with some vulgar comments or innuendos in their project.

If only some of the breeze was directed at me today, would have loved it in the heat, i guess i can blame D3 for the shortage of wind were i live, since they have taken it allLOLLOL

Vicky and Nilesh and sooo alike they conversations just bounce off one another and seem flawless, they may be part of the dazzlers but i still like them.  If only Vicky knew that Swayam has already done much more then look at SharonLOLLOL I wonder what he would do

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasureradtKrishnaluv94sweetshine

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
same here was thinking where was ur postBig smile...luvd today's epi...Nilesh nd Vicky however disgusting deir minds r...but d dialogue jus cracked me upROFLROFL...Vicky was too hilariousLOL...especially him getting lost wen kria nd all were singin jab se tere nainaROFL
best was 2 c d girls actually went on one side against d boys...rocking sceneThumbs Up...cnt wait 2 c more of itLOL...dey r all sooo cuteBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasureradt

radt

IF-Rockerz

radt

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Illyria

Sorry for the late post Cry Yaar the heat in london was too much, i came from work and clonked out on the sofa.

As usual some boys (wont mention any names - but we know who they areLOLLOL) are sure sure to come out with some vulgar comments or innuendos in their project.

If only some of the breeze was directed at me today, would have loved it in the heat, i guess i can blame D3 for the shortage of wind were i live, since they have taken it allLOLLOL

Vicky and Nilesh and sooo alike they conversations just bounce off one another and seem flawless, they may be part of the dazzlers but i still like them.  If only Vicky knew that Swayam has already done much more then look at SharonLOLLOL I wonder what he would do

@Bold:- He cannt do much! He's a troubled soul himself... He's infected by verbal diarrhea.ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Leviathan

-Sonya-

IF-Dazzler

-Sonya-

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Today's Epi Was Rockkk Naaa... =) Just Loved It...

Leviathan

Channel Moderator

Leviathan

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
LOL poor vicky to hide his emotions he will become a motor mouth to hide his feelings, but we know the truthWink

I dont think Neha has the same feelings to the same level as Vicky does for her, although he tries to hide it very well, its not going well when he keeps on staring at her and just blurting things out.

Poory rey kaha pas gaya in between these hormone drives childrenLOL, but the problem now is that Kria will think he also thinks like this, since he is hanging around themConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radt

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.