Page 1 of 1

pgdn

Goldie

pgdn

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
hey guys anjali husband may be rich man
but why they didnt show him
where is he?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "anjali husband" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
i guess the story will more focus on Arnav and khushi as they are finally doing it and then show us another angle of the shoow so Anjali's Most awaaiited  hubby LOL

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
He's going to be a surprise for us all for sure.. We'll have to see who he is and what kind of person he is when hes introduced into the show.

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
I love anjali she is such a sweet person i am waiting for her hubby to enter I wonder what type of personality he will have

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indiangirl07

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.