Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

I don't relate with Arnav: Barun Sobti

Shruti Jambhekar, TNN | Jun 28, 2011, 12.00am IST

Telly heartthrob Barun Sobti took an unusual trek to the small screen. 

He spent seven years working in a telecom BPO before he changed gears and became a model. Life changed overnight for Barun after he debuted in the role of the male lead in the afternoon show, Shraddha. "I always enjoyed acting. It was at the back of my mind that I'd become an actor some day. However my family's financial problems made me work in a telecom company for seven years. During that period I was also doing photoshoots and kept giving auditions. I am happy and lucky I got Shradhha." Since then, there has been no looking back for this 26-year old. 

Post Shradhha, Barun has managed to work for two popular dailies. "I'm a hard working person. Not that I'm a workaholic but, I love what I'm doing. I am totally in love with the camera," he says. Barun also featured in a cameo in Dill Mil Gaye and went on to play the lead role in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai. The latter show made him a teenage hottie of sorts and gave him the female fan following that he enjoys. 

Currently, playing the lead role in Iss Pyaar Ko Main Kya Naam Doon, Barun essays the character of a rich business tycoon. "I play the role of Arnav who's grumpy, short-tempered and has no time for love. His character has interesting shades and you will discover this over the next few episodes," he elaborates. Ask him if he identifies with the character and he says, "I don't relate at all with Arnav's character. I'm a very simple person. Actually I have never been able to relate to any of the characters I have played so far. For me they are pure fiction." 

A Dilliwala, Barun believes that family is very important and enjoys his time with his dear ones. He says "I love being with my family and friends. Since most of my friends in Delhi shifted to Mumbai and so there are no dull moments here so far as social life is concerned." In his leisure, Barun enjoys watching movies and chatting with close friends. He also loves to travel. Ask Barun what he misses the most and he says, "Delhi. It's home. I miss my parents as they are based in Delhi. I also miss the awesome food you get in Delhi." 

A bit disappointing news for all you girls who have been drooling over this dashing goodlooker. He's taken. Barun got married six months back to his childhood sweetheart. A coy smile lights up his eyes "We have known each other since school. Marriage is great. It feels good to be with the person you love."

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

Mazzy111enchanted.Cinderella100gudia7sarusrimingaarshi_forever9-Swetha-Shaily.-sia-sash10hkhb17teri_susanparidhi22queenofhearts01Ishrafan11RushilovesBarunFebruaryFlower-scarlett-chammak_challoLadyFlameash91DoodleSidda8RoarkMillerrr88-SanzAngel-minuumomma1128slmumazkachazkanaz17555sonali.19281-Jahnvi-CandYlicious_Srani-luckiFreshDaisyHappyMelodySanzPaRudholicsunaina02..-Jia-..-Ms.Wildcherry-widaTheBlackJaguar-AquaMermaiden-JennyPenny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: I dont relate with Arnav-Barun" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Jahnvi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Jahnvi-

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

enchanted.

enchanted.

tfs!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

He's just AMAZING.

So what if he's taken? Abhi bi chance to hai yaaron LOL..

Edited by minuu - 27 June 2011 at 12:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva..-Jia-..wida

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minuu

He's just AMAZING.

So what if he's taken? Abhi bi chance to hai yaaron LOL..

Minuu.. behoodi kuch sharam kar... kinne logon pe line maregi.. ROFL

IndefiniteLOVE

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SK1991

IF-Sizzlerz

SK1991

Thanks dear...

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

thank you for sharing.

I am not a teenager.  I may be older, but I am not dead - this man is uber handsome and delicious.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cinderella100chammak_challoash91IndefiniteLOVE-Jahnvi-sunaina02

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.