Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
heheLOL guuys i saaw that everybody found arnav' s Attitude very ruude and wrong 

buut let me remember uu that its juust the beginning and we will see more bad things to happen Big smileWink

The waar had juust begin naah ? And i'm suure that we'll all love that coz khushi is not the type of giirl who'll let arnav do whatever he waants ROFL
she will give him a takkar 

and i guess its whyy oour khushi is unique and different ; she will honest with her work and won't waste her time with makeup & by caring of her skin ROFL

And hoow caan A.S.R Resist to thaat ? Sorry to saay buut you'll lose the battle Arnav : LOL buut in that caase khushi will also give him her heart naah ?Embarrassed

OKaay :just enjoy the shoow and ignore my silly post if you doesn't like themLOL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

.-Muskaan-.kdg129parul-fansash10SanliciousIshrafan11Aahanaxx11ShiningStar18Millerrr88indiangirl07JessuuRavishingSaRunnaz17555aa123.80.Dulcet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Just the Beginning <3" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IndefiniteLOVE

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sash10

Goldie

sash10

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
omg just wached da eppii luv da equation between arnav n khushi lol

Sanlicious

IF-Dazzler

Sanlicious

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Awesome Post lil' Sis..!

I agree Maria,

It's just the Beginning and in between these fifteen days, most of the things would have changed...chances of Khushi falling for Arnav are higher..! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mariaa.RD

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Exactly.Thumbs Up Prob, there is gonna be a deal which Lavs and her idiots manage to lose and Khushi ends up saving the day and there Arnav will be like. Okay, I was wrong. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Millerrr88Mariaa.RD

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanlicious

Awesome Post lil' Sis..!

I agree Maria,

It's just the Beginning and in between these fifteen days, most of the things would have changed...chances of Khushi falling for Arnav are higher..! Wink

heeey Big Sis Hug i'l so happy to meet uu after soo long Heart yoour right about the high chances that aRHi fall for each otherLOL all the best Star

where have uu been Sis ?

Sanlicious

parul-fan

parul-fan

This EPI rocked i know Arnav was wrong but he saw the boxes when he let her fall . I just like this behaviour from both Kushi and Arnav they r jst completing each other Day Dreaming

Mariaa.RD

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

I think he was totally in character today.  His initial reaction is to save her and then when she gives him that gyan that she would rather fall than be saved by him...you knew he was going to let go.  We know ASR thinks that all that principled talk is a bunch of hogwash.  Khushi knows exactly how to press his buttons ... just waiting for when she pushes the right one.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Millerrr88aa123.80Mariaa.RD

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.