Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

MJHTMonayaSajan

Goldie

MJHTMonayaSajan

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Hey all,
I think they have changed the storyline and are planning something different...

i)Because firstly they showed some lady coming as MsKashyap but nothing like that happened

ii)Akash was sent on a buisness trip...n they didn't show anything about it n just cancelled it n brought him back to meet PayalEmbarrassed
That was cute,I agree,but then here was totally no point in wasting 1 scene n sending him to buisness trip just for that scene...

iii)They didn't have any proper precap to show for Today's episode...n even on friday,they showed all previous scenes in precap...

Because of all these reasons,I think thet they are re-working on the story developement n doing the shooting again...
So no bank of episodes n no precaps...

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

coolbuzzmagi003Emjaecurry-sistahJotz_92raparthidolly-Ramya--scarlett-daisyluvAahanaxx11RushilovesBarun-Paro-ShiningStar18AnotherAdmirerchucklebuddy-Khushi-Sidda8mazkachazkaanshra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Precaps n my views..." in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
hmmm hosakta hai!!!...waiting for a flood of creativity in future for the storyline!! ...

daisyluv

IF-Dazzler

daisyluv

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
yea i was like wht the heck..precap was just shown..LOL but i loved todays episode n khsushis strength...so khushi cannot quit n arnav cant fire her...whoooaaa too much drama huh??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazka

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Could be true. Or it could also be because of no episode bank.

-scarlett-

IF-Dazzler

-scarlett-

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Possible... like your observations and points

MJHTMonayaSajan

Goldie

MJHTMonayaSajan

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vishwa-

Possible... like your observations and points
Hey...Thanks...
Just wrote what came to my mind...

MJHTMonayaSajan

Goldie

MJHTMonayaSajan

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaya11

yea i was like wht the heck..precap was just shown..LOL but i loved todays episode n khsushis strength...so khushi cannot quit n arnav cant fire her...whoooaaa too much drama huh??
I know...Khushi is really strong girl...esp when she said:"Not that m not afraid of u but its not in my nature to run away from what you are afraid of..."
Seriously,too much drama...waiting...

Aahanaxx11

IF-Dazzler

Aahanaxx11

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Hmm u must be Right. They haven't shown us a proper precap and as u said that they dint even show any Lady as Miss. Kashyap !! I hope they come up with something interesting btw nice Observation hun Embarrassed Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.