Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
I love these CV's. They know exactly what music to place when.. When Arnav let go of Khushi's hand, his soft music played which made the scene have so much depth then him just letting go. There was pain in his eyes as he spoke those words and let her go. and she was stunned that he still thought low of her, and as well as that how quickly he let go off her. There was so much beautiful silence in that scene and the music, the Arnav's bg music, the soft was perfect for that moment.. It was another symbolism.. He's gonna keep letting her go, but she's gonna keep coming back at him.. the whole nafrat paas ane na de but mohabbat door jaane na de is bang onThumbs Up TODAY was amazing episode.. Each scene needs it's own posts, so don't think am spammingLOL

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

Maneetaddictkdg129parul-fanrubab1690Shaily.KhaLidaH-scarlett-Sam_KaShianSanliciousIshrafan11RushilovesBarunSunriseGreenAahanaxx11ClaraOswald.Millerrr88ShiningStar18aa123.80Euphoria.-Priti11-shockalot-AquaMermaiden-princessunara..-Jia-..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The most beautiful moment" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Lmao, so true Jens! There needs to be a different post for each scene! The whole epi was brilliant!!

And I know. The subtle change in music was so good. That tune was so soft, so lovely. Just before he let go of her hand. Khushi's hurt totally came through. Even after that, the whole epi was beautiful. I loved everything.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naz17555

naz17555

IF-Sizzlerz

naz17555

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
lmaoo jenss was gonna say! another post! hahah but yeah I agree I love the music in this show! I also loved that eeery tune in fridays epi when they had their flashbacks!
and yeah today during that hand scene, as he let go, the tune changed!  loved it! Im trying to read his eyes aswell ..
he looked well bored though at the end when she came in his meeting lmaooo

aa123.80

Sanlicious

IF-Dazzler

Sanlicious

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

This explains the depth of the scene, how Arnav melts very lil' bit after letting her hand go. This shows he does care for Khushi Embarrassed

Overall. Mind-blowing Episode!!!

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
yup...isey hi toh pyar kehtay hain...no matter how far he shoves her away she'll come back to him!!

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naz17555

lmaoo jenss was gonna say! another post! hahah but yeah I agree I love the music in this show! I also loved that eeery tune in fridays epi when they had their flashbacks!
and yeah today during that hand scene, as he let go, the tune changed!  loved it! Im trying to read his eyes aswell ..

Lmaoo! Exactlyy. He was like *yawnnn* LOL Get over with it and buzz off. LOL

naz17555

-Priti11-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

pisces16

naz17555

IF-Sizzlerz

naz17555

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

Originally posted by naz17555

Lmaoo! Exactlyy. He was like *yawnnn* LOL Get over with it and buzz off. LOL

HAHAHA I knowww I was like can you look more bored?!lmaooo made me laughhh poor thing finally got the courage to run up there and he looks like that! I soo wanna see her show him now! he was such a dog to her! so was the rest of the office!apart from that aunty!
Khushi'sgot a battle infront of her now! he wont let her ge through this easily... we saw that in the fall scene aswell! she was heading out but he had to stop her just to humiliate her like that!

I wanna see her telling her sis aswell! She gotta be he fun self there! cos shes gonna be miserable at work!

aa123.80

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.