Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

How strong the grip was

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
I love the symbolism of this show.. Man, first open and close eyes and how hand holding. The open and close eyes was unique, their own, and hand holding is quite common, but the hand holding symbolized something. It symbolized that whatever happens, their relationship will be this strong as grip was. It's true that he let her go and made her fall, but I am sure within these 15 days ( read 3-4 months in soap's landLOL) , everytime she will fall, he will hold her.Embarrassed like someone said , Arnav and Khushi both need reality checks on principle lessons of life, and I am kinda excited for a seperation track.. They really rock intense scneesLOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Suman786kdg129amara23MJHTMonayaSajanqueenofhearts01-scarlett-daisyluvSam_KaShianSanliciousIshrafan11Millerrr88ShiningStar18Jasmine...princessunara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How strong the grip was" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
LOL Jen, your topics do make me LAUGH. That scene was just fantastic. It showed everything, goos emphasis and emotion was shown by both ArHi in the scene

MJHTMonayaSajan

Goldie

MJHTMonayaSajan

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Very well written...

Seriously,Even I thought the grip was very strong...

Sanlicious

IF-Dazzler

Sanlicious

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

What a Symbolism Jen...! Clap

Awww, ArHi are just too Hot to handle Blushing

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
You know what I liked was that there was no polooonged eye lock at that moment.  Thank goodness!!!!  Whenever she falls, Arnav will catch and only let her go when she asks.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IndefiniteLOVEMillerrr88aa123.80JennyPenny

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
^ Yes, no eye locks. It was just pain and nothing else.

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Yup, thank god for no eyelocks and hair blowing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.

parul-fan

parul-fan

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

I love the symbolism of this show.. Man, first open and close eyes and how hand holding. The open and close eyes was unique, their own, and hand holding is quite common, but the hand holding symbolized something. It symbolized that whatever happens, their relationship will be this strong as grip was. It's true that he let her go and made her fall, but I am sure within these 15 days ( read 3-4 months in soap's landLOL) , everytime she will fall, he will hold her.Embarrassed like someone said , Arnav and Khushi both need reality checks on principle lessons of life, and I am kinda excited for a seperation track.. They really rock intense scneesLOL
Jenny i just love how u explain things. that so true when we begin to think about it hands holding means that whatever happen their love will resist  Smile

Thank you for this post

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.