Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Another Reasonn To Hate!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Asya_Lover

Asya_Lover

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys After Watching Todays Episodee..

Ders Another Possible Reason for arnav To Hate khushii

..It seems like they r going to pair aakash and payal so later on whenn der in love n this comes out in front of arnav n khushi..and obviously arnav thinks that khushis following him jus to get hold of his money n bcoz of dat hes going to think that because khushi cudnt get his money payal is tryinn ta get it thru aakash if you get wat i mean.

Wah Do Yuh Think? Plz Comment :)

Hpe I Din Confuse You Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lilyattitudeShiningStar18

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Another Reasonn To Hate!!!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pisces16

pisces16

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
i sure hope not!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.