roshaa thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
After watching the contract episode. i think in 15 days they will show both are attracted to each other but can't be together due to there ego.  i am guessing after this 15 days contract will be over. till then arnav's brother will be in love with khushi  sister. Both of them will be in love .  as they will want to get married . arnav and khushi will have to put their difference's  aside for there siblings and slowly there love story will move ahead in the marriage preperations etc...and eventually will fall in love in between lavanya i guess will not let them be together etc but still there love for each other will be so strong that no one will be able to seperate them. what say ?😛 Edited by rosha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roshaa thumbnail
no reply ? i made this topic long ago nobody replied ?
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nap dear I don't think that Payal fell in low soon...say is not like that...she may slowly fells for Akash but take some time...not in 15 days...but after 15 days Khushi will try to resign but Arnav will do some thing and may be do her best not to leave the company...case he want her closer too him...