Page 1 of 13

Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 2 Page 13

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Todays episode was AMAZING Clap.. Brilliant acting by both Barun & Sanaya, Looking forward to the upcoming episodes in the week. Its going to be a good 15 days to watch ASR be EVIL to Khushi to try get her to leave, but Khushi has become a Sherni LOL and she'll show him that she won't go no where no matter how he treats her..

Lekin back to the point, LOVED AKASH & PAYAL SCENE! That little scene was very cute, you could see straight away that Akash has fallen for Payal.. Looknig forward to seeing another meeting of them two and future scenes of them too. It seems like they'll be another jodi in the show too.

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

sirf--tumrubab1690kdg129KhaLidaHPriyaxBassi-Ramya-Riyaa_daisyluvsharneil92Minnie.ShiningStar18Sidda8Millerrr88KiranSD126javeyJasmine...aa123.80Prinsesse.SuviCandYlicious_Sspamalot-Priti11-.Dulcet..-Jia-..SanzPaRudholic.FlawlessSarun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Akash & Payal: Future Jodi?" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ramya-

Viewbie

-Ramya-

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
yes, so they both will be paired now! BTW I like Akash, He's so polite and charming! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sirf--tumsharneil92Closed.........

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramyaks

yes, so they both will be paired now! BTW I like Akash, He's so polite and charming! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

They'll be worth watching to naa.. Me too, he has this special charm to him too, his 'chasma look' suits him too LOLLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Armaan_Maansirf--tum-Ramya-sharneil92-scarlett-..-Jia-..

-Priti11-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92

-Ramya-

Viewbie

-Ramya-

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minuu

Originally posted by ramyaks

They'll be worth watching to naa.. Me too, he has this special charm to him too, his 'chasma look' suits him too LOLLOLLOL
exactly, THe chashma suits a lot  on him Day Dreaming

Closed.........

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Then I think, Us Shyam ka kya hoga?? ROFL I'm guessing positive character wih a negative shade to him

sash10

Goldie

sash10

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
akash n payal suit each otha welll lol 

minuu

-scarlett-

IF-Dazzler

-scarlett-

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Akash and Payal were adorable today
n I think that Khushi might soon be his adhi gharwali...
poor shyam na ghar ka na ghat ka ROFL 
Raizada ke haathon khushi aur payal dono gayi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

daisyluvsharneil92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.