Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

so arnav did care abt khushi!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shobrakapooor

IF-Rockerz

shobrakapooor

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
today's was yet another awesme epi. i was really thinkin hw can arnav really let her fall is sme thing happen to khushi thn it'll be a big probWink but d fact was dat he was knowin dat paint boxes were dere. so its sure dat arnav do care abt her. and dat simpam dey were tellin khushi to fall on other side!! hw lame dis two girlzz r. ok nxt tym we'll push them frm arnav's cabin and order them to fall on other sideLOLWink i juz hate dis two. but d bst prt was dat finally khushi got d strngth to face ASR.Wink

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shilpashreeMazzy111rubab1690mariyakamranqueenofhearts01daisyluvSam_KaShianindiangirl07-AquaMermaiden-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "so arnav did care abt khushi!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sash10

Goldie

sash10

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
lol i agreee love da way khshi challenges arnav which triggers him off to think about her lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

daisyluvshobrakapooor

love_girish

love_girish

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
i now arnav was rude but i was happy to see the smile on arnav's face when khushi fell. though the smile was evil but tha toh smile hi na!!! which i think everyone has been longing to see on arnav's face.

Mazzy111shobrakapooor

Mazzy111

Groupbie

Mazzy111

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
yeah, todays epi was really good, i liked the whole office scene! and yeah tackerfan, i agree, arnavs smile is really cute! and may i say i think akash is really cute, and very sweet! him and payal will make such a cute couple!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shobrakapooor

AquaBluez17

IF-Rockerz

AquaBluez17

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
he gave La a half smile but he gave our Khushi a almost full smile!!

Arshidiehardfanshobrakapooor

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.