Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

jshaila

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Maneetaddictsaba174daisyluvSidda8ShiningStar18

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wow episode was good" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

asiangal

asiangal

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
totally agree with you was a good episode loving this drama!!

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
LOLLOL
Originally posted by jshaila

lovely episode from start to the end .
sanaya and  barun rocked ---barun at few places was bit tiny stiff but over all he was good too if he lets free it will still rock.
sanaya loving her each dayClap----
2nd love story i predicted that payal and arnav bro ----is it following the path of pride and prejudice if yes i will be more excited.
when kushi was falling i thought asr will save her but never knew he will let her fall --magic of nissar u can' t quess what he gives us next

--------Clapcv' s and teamClap

Did MSK let geet fall?

If no  then  there is a difference

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Agreed. The episode was love !! The jodi of Akash and Payal also made a mark. And the show got a new turn. Looking forward to the next episodes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

daisyluvSidda8

Sidda8

IF-Rockerz

Sidda8

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
The fall was unexpected. Arnav is too mean even Lavanya was bewildered by his rude manners. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

daisyluv

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

The fall was unexpected. Arnav is too mean even Lavanya was bewildered by his rude manners. 

Is he , Then I think Khushi should be paired with a kinder person . How about Shyam ?

And let Lavanya be paired with Arnav Smile

Edited by sunaina02 - 27 June 2011 at 2:38pm

daisyluv

IF-Dazzler

daisyluv

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

sanaya and  barun rocked ---barun at few places was bit tiny stiff but over all he was good too if he lets free it will still rock.
2nd love story i predicted that payal and arnav bro ----is it following the path of pride and prejudice if yes i will be more excited.
when kushi was falling i thought asr will save her but never knew he will let her fall --magic of nissar u can' t quess what he gives us next

If its following pride n prejudice..im sure i'll love ittt..
todays episode truly rocked...yea barun needs to losen up..his expressions were the same..but i guess thts cuz they portrayed his character to be emotionless n nonexpressive..so..yea
n i love khusshiii ..she makes me smile when i see her..
i thiought hed save her too..it was really shocking..i was like wahhh omfg reallly?? lol first i was like obs he wont let her drop ... but yea..magic of nissar..hes really good..

ClaraOswald.

daisyluv

IF-Dazzler

daisyluv

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

LOLLOL

Did MSK let geet fall?

If no  then  there is a difference

msk always saved geet..n asr so far has never saved khushi..so yea then idk how ppl r comparing them...asr is totally diff from msk n so is khushi from geet...nothing alike..geet is very shy n khushi is like i speak whtever my heart says phir chahe jo koi bhi ho..LOL

ClaraOswald.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.