And the Beast had a great fall.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

And the Beast had a great fall.

Lol, no. I am not delusional and my eyes are working just fine. I know it's the Beauty who fell off an edge today , but by the end of the episode, for me , it was not her who had fallen , gotten a tad injured or disgraced or laughed at. No. It was actually the Beast , who had a great fall today . A fall that was symbolically much worse than what the Beauty had suffered physically and on her honour.

Why so? Well, why not?

Talking strictly on today's episode, without getting into the nuances or layers of the character and talking on rigidly humanity basis , I see the Beast as nothing less than ruthless today. Maybe cruel if it doesn't harm the definition of a hero. Hurting the Beauty gives a certain high to the Beast. Its almost a drug that elevates his arrogance trance – or maybe his 'am-heartless' anthem. But what he doesn't realize is that when you are filled with so much venom, so much hatred , such heightened megalomania that you start believing  yourself to be a powerhouse- well, it is exactly then that the lines between right and wrong, good and bad begin to dilute . You become so obsessed with your own power and that control-freak-tendency that even the slightest danger to your authority just has to go to the execution tower. That is the mindset the Beast lives on , having locked his heart in a little silver box  and the key tossed into an ocean.

The Beast did not let go off the Beauty's hand just because he was momentarily appalled by her defiance and disdain of him even at that point when she could end up with fractured bones. He let go of her hand because he wanted to see her BROKEN. He wanted to see her weak- shamed- in tears – a laughing stock – helpless. Why? So that he can feel powerful over her. So , that he can give her that triumphant fiendish grin and tell her that he is the 'Almighty' indeed. Cruel and wicked she thinks he is? Sure. Cruelty served on a platter. And hell yes, the forced devil inside the beast laughed at the Beauty's bruised innocence.

Yet, it's the Beauty who came out shining at the end . Its her who rose like a phoenix even as the Beast  simmered in his high tower. She came out shining because the lower and harder she was thrown, the higher her spirit , her sense of righteousness , her self respect , her dignity rose. From inside that delicate , fragile , teenager  , you saw a warrior queen rise . A warrior who wanted to fight for nothing except her lost honour  and her value as a human-being.  No matter how rich, powerful, influential and scary the Beast looked, all his viscose arrogance seemed to flow into drains in front of that Beauty's courage.

Today, while the Beast fell from grace by letting the Beauty fall off that edge , not even once caring that the girl may fall at an angle that can injure her – the beauty rose to honour and power  without any  backing except her fierce spirit.

Mr.Beast, we know that you believe that revenge is best served when cold . But , we wish you knew that , rebellion is at its fiercest best when served piping hot…. And right in your face. Are you ready?

P.S- Aakash and Paayal would make a civilized, shaant , sukhi couple . I like them. 1960s ka romance hai but its adorable. Paayal is just as innocent as Khushi. 😳

Love and luck always,❤️

GOD bless everyone. 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well said, nice post. especially the last para...isn't it what we are waiting for.😛

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fragrance--

well said, nice post. especially the last para...isn't it what we are waiting for.😛

Thank you. 😃... yep, that is what we are waiting for and finally BB are coming on the rocket launcher line. 😆
lakshmi_SG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pocahontas...I totallyI agree with you , word to word. You have wrote what I felt during that scene...very well written .

I don't know what is the magical moment you started to compare ArHi's journey with that of "Beauty & The Beast"...for every alternate episodes of ArHi we are getting symbolic connection to that story.

I can understand arnav's behaviour during their fist encounter as merciless act, and I can categorise their 2nd car accident scene as a normal nok-jhok scene between the lead couple and the latest 3rd face to face in the cellar where arnav tore off khushi's dupatta as an arrogant act... but I am unable to take today's ruthless act from arnav anymore.

Having a very sweet & lovable elder sister as his moral support , how can arnav behave so ruthlessly with khushi. 

Yeah I am also liking Payal-Aakash first meeting...very sweet & cute.

Once again , a very nice thread pocahontas...
...👏👏👏
aashizin thumbnail
its always treat to read ur post dear 🤗once again superb post 👏was waiting for ur take on today's epi and no doubt ur heading of this  topic said everything abt today's epi ,ruthless ,arrogant and rude ASR today got challenge from delicate but self respected and dignified khushi who was totally broken with incident happened with her the way he made her fall and she was humiliated and insulted infront of whole office he thought by doing he will win over her and she will cry over it and left the job but she became lioness and his rude and arrogant behavior turned like boomerang with her firm , confident and rebellion challenge to him no doubt he started this gave that challenge to her but she without wasting time accepted it not bcz to show him how wrong he is but for her dignity and self respect which won't allow her to run away with such a situation the more he will insult and humiliate her the more she will get inner power inner strength to face him and proving him wrong 

today he fell her down but with such a thing he himself fell on ground and fell from one dignified lady's eyes , it was so shocking and heartless act he did but she emerged with gr8 power after it 

just loved this lines ,completely agree 

Mr.Beast, we know that you believe that revenge is best served when cold . But , we wish you knew that , rebellion is at its fiercest best when served piping hot…. And right in your face. Are you ready?

btw i also liked aakash and payal's cute and 60's equation it was adorable ,looking forward to watch their love story as well 

whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Welcome back Poco. Lovely to see your wonderful post again.😳

By the way I love your names for Khushi and Arnav...Beauty and the Beast pretty much somes them up. Especially in todays episode.

I must admit, when Arnav was holding on to Khushi on the edge, I kept thinking...he wouldnt would he! But he did. And when he let her go, I was horrified.  Even my son who was watching with me was shocked! And I think you put it perfectly. It wasnt Khushi who fell at that moment...it was the great Arnav Raichand.

But I loved the way Khushi reacted. Anyone else would have been completely defeated, but this girl brushed her tears aside and strode into an office full of people, probably with her heart beating a million beats a minute, but she didnt step back. She didnt let her fear stop her.

And I loved it at the end when Arnav strode determinedly towards her, she actually took a step towards him and that took him by surprise. I dont think Arnav has met anyone who has stood upto him before and in a way thats making him push his own boundaries of ruthlessness.We sure are going to be on a roller coaster for the next 15 days. It just has to be seen who will fall off first.

Oh and I adored Payyal and Akash together. they were so cute.😳

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmi_SG

Pocahontas...I totallyI agree with you , word to word. You have wrote what I felt during that scene...very well written .

I don't know what is the magical moment you started to compare ArHi's journey with that of "Beauty & The Beast"...for every alternate episodes of ArHi we are getting symbolic connection to that story.

I can understand arnav's behaviour during their fist encounter as merciless act, and I can categorise their 2nd car accident scene as a normal nok-jhok scene between the lead couple and the latest 3rd face to face in the cellar where arnav tore off khushi's dupatta as an arrogant act... but I am unable to take today's ruthless act from arnav anymore.

Having a very sweet & lovable elder sister as his moral support , how can arnav behave so ruthlessly with khushi. 

Yeah I am also liking Payal-Aakash first meeting...very sweet & cute.

Once again , a very nice thread pocahontas...

...👏👏👏

Thank you so much, Lakshmi. 😳... i am still trying to figure out from where did 'Beauty & the Beast' got stuck in my head in reference to ArHi. 🤣... but that is how i see them now. As for Arnav, i am highly offended and appalled by what he did. I mean, didn't it even once cross his head that if Khushi's fall's angle would have slightly deviated, the girl could have injured her spine? Arrogance and cruelty are divergent . So super upset with him. Anjali needs to give him 'sensitivity' classes. 

Paayal and Aakash were sweet. 😳... looking forward to their soft love story. 😍
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashizin

its always treat to read ur post dear 🤗once again superb post 👏was waiting for ur take on today's epi and no doubt ur heading of this  topic said everything abt today's epi ,ruthless ,arrogant and rude ASR today got challenge from delicate but self respected and dignified khushi who was totally broken with incident happened with her the way he made her fall and she was humiliated and insulted infront of whole office he thought by doing he will win over her and she will cry over it and left the job but she became lioness and his rude and arrogant behavior turned like boomerang with her firm , confident and rebellion challenge to him no doubt he started this gave that challenge to her but she without wasting time accepted it not bcz to show him how wrong he is but for her dignity and self respect which won't allow her to run away with such a situation the more he will insult and humiliate her the more she will get inner power inner strength to face him and proving him wrong 

today he fell her down but with such a thing he himself fell on ground and fell from one dignified lady's eyes , it was so shocking and heartless act he did but she emerged with gr8 power after it 

just loved this lines ,completely agree 

Mr.Beast, we know that you believe that revenge is best served when cold . But , we wish you knew that , rebellion is at its fiercest best when served piping hot'. And right in your face. Are you ready?

btw i also liked aakash and payal's cute and 60's equation it was adorable ,looking forward to watch their love story as well 

Thank you, sweetz. You said it! Khushi did not accept the challenge for an ego war. She accepted it to save her dignity and for the sake of her honour, For Arnav, its just a dirty game but for her , its her value and dignity as a human-being. Arnav needs to learn the human being inside him and this is only the beginning. 😃
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Farrah-

Welcome back Poco. Lovely to see your wonderful post again.😳

By the way I love your names for Khushi and Arnav...Beauty and the Beast pretty much somes them up. Especially in todays episode.

I must admit, when Arnav was holding on to Khushi on the edge, I kept thinking...he wouldnt would he! But he did. And when he let her go, I was horrified.  Even my son who was watching with me was shocked! And I think you put it perfectly. It wasnt Khushi who fell at that moment...it was the great Arnav Raichand.

But I loved the way Khushi reacted. Anyone else would have been completely defeated, but this girl brushed her tears aside and strode into an office full of people, probably with her heart beating a million beats a minute, but she didnt step back. She didnt let her fear stop her.

And I loved it at the end when Arnav strode determinedly towards her, she actually took a step towards him and that took him by surprise. I dont think Arnav has met anyone who has stood upto him before and in a way thats making him push his own boundaries of ruthlessness.We sure are going to be on a roller coaster for the next 15 days. It just has to be seen who will fall off first.

Oh and I adored Payyal and Akash together. they were so cute.😳

Thanks Faroo ( Farah is the name of one of my closest friends , so i called you Farroo. Don't mind.😊)... i echo your shock and disappointment. I mean, was Arnav for real? Was his ego greater than Khushi's life? What if she would have fallen on the stairs or the floor? ... i hope Khushi band bajaaos of his 'Arnavism' and he learns that just because you have suffered , you cannot punish the whole world.

AkPa are 1960s wala cute and i like them. 😃
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thank you, sweetz. You said it! Khushi did not accept the challenge for an ego war. She accepted it to save her dignity and for the sake of her honour, For Arnav, its just a dirty game but for her , its her value and dignity as a human-being. Arnav needs to learn the human being inside him and this is only the beginning. 😃

yes i agree human within him is dead and that soul needs to be alive once again and this hard and tough game of ego and dignity where they both r destined they have to face it ,for aranav its just game to insult her to show he is more powerful and can do anything and on the other hand she is not agitated bcz she was humiliated and insulted for no reason from first meeting he gave her big scar and he is widen it with passing days insulting her more and more and her self respect and dignity did hurt with it , with sensible way but with inner power and strength showing him her self respect she voiced him back now it will be wonderful to know how this journey will make him to see inner soul of arnav which is totally dead and how she will see real aranav behind this ruthless and arrogant ASR